|Transmission Type:||Manual||Brand Name:||roseman||Place of Origin:||Russian Federation|
Fuel Tanker truck Automation system, fleet management system, fuel consumption system, vehicle identification system
MOBILE FUEL TANKER TRUCK AUTOMATION SYSTEM
Mobile Tanker Truck Automation System is an innovative refueling mobility point system that provides automated vehicle fueling. It is installed on a fuel tanker that functions as a mobile fuelling station. Fleet managers can account for every drop dispensed from each tanker truck automatically and cost effectively. Being a part of the Fleet Management platform, the Mobile Fleet system is wireless and it routes data from the fuel tank to a central database for consolidated viewing and reporting.
Mobile Fleet identifies the vehicle automatically at the fuelling area entry point. Every time the nozzle is inserted into the fuel tank inlet, vehicle usage data is transmitted via the RF Antenna to the Mobile Fleet controller. Information is checked against the system's database contained in the local system memory. If the information is accepted, the Mobile controller turns on the selected hose. The controller is updated through the wireless router as soon as the tanker returns to the depot.
- Account for every drop dispensed automatically and cost effectively
- Tracks every drop dispensed from your trucks automatically
- Prevents dispensing the wrong product in multi-hose configurations
- Records and reconciles fuel consumption to inventories
- Gets transaction data from multiple vehicles to a central database
- Speeds up operation by eliminating manual data
- Easy-to-use authorizer simplifies process for tanker truck operators