ViP722k DVR Dish Network Dual Tuner HD MPEG4 MPEG2 Receiver
Report Suspicious Activity
Place of Origin:
ViP722K is an advanced MPEG-4 dual tuner high definition satellite receiver
ViP722K is an advanced MPEG-4 dual tuner high definition satellite receiver providing the ability to view independent programming on two televisions.
- MPEG-4/MPEG-2 technology
- Two HD/SD satellite tuners1
- Digital off-air tuner1
- Two independent TVs supported
- TV1 HDTV or SDTV
- TV2 SDTV
- HDTV digital audio/video output2
- USB 2.0 port3
- Ethernet port3
- dish home Interactive TV
- Parental locks
- On-screen Caller ID4
- Up to 2-day Picture-In-Guide with optional widescreen Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Software upgradeable via satellite
- DISH Comm™ compatible3
- DISH Pro Plus compatible
- Remote controls (2)
- To receive local FREE OTA local HDTV TV channels, add Off Air Antenna to your receiver above.
- View DISH Network high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) programming; view MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 programming.
- View HD or SD content on TV1, SD or down-converted HD on TV2.
- Two satellite tuners provide user selected viewing options, including:
- Single Mode: Picture-In-Picture (PIP) on any TV. In Shared View, TV2 views TV1 output.
- Dual Mode: Separate program viewing on two televisions.
- View digital off-air broadcasts on TV11.
- TV1 display resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i.
- SD content is upconverted.
- HD and SD output is simultaneous.
- TV2 display resolution is 480i (HD content is down-converted).
- Optional shared mono Agile modulated output sends TV1 and TV2’s signals to multiple televisions via the home coaxial cable distribution5.
- DISH Comm™ Technology3 allows phone and audio data to be sent throughout a home over existing power wiring. Requires only one phone line connection among all DISH Comm-enabled receivers in a home.
- dish home Interactive TV.
- On-screen Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with instant access to up to two days of program listings and information. Includes new optional widescreen 3-hour format.
- The receiver will respond to discrete ON and OFF remote control commands.
Skylite Communication Solutions was founded in 1994 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Skylite, Northern Californias leader in satellite entertainment solutions since 1994.
We specialize in IT infrastructure and satellite communication services with hundreds of customers across USA. Our long-term goal is to provide high quality and cost-effective solutions for our clients. In addition to our parent companys rich heritage of excellent customer service in the technological environment, of which ... View detail
||Product/Service (We Sell):
||Product/Service (We Buy):
||Bulk Cables,Ground Cables,Security Cables,Solar Cables,Fiber Optic Cables,Audio Vedio Cables,HDMI Cables,Cable Tools,Cables Connectors,Ground Cables,TV Wall Mounts,Wall Jacks,Wall Plates,Patch Cords,Satellite Dish Accessories
||Number of Employees:
||51 - 100 People
Trade & Market
|| North America
||Cisco, Silicon Image, Broad Logic, Marvell, LSI Logic, Sigma Designs, Quantum, BigBand Networks, Lockheed Martin, Maxtor
||Total Annual Sales Volume:
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||21% - 30%
|| ISO 9001:2000
|| Buyer Label Offered
Send your message to this supplier
Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
Other products that might interest you