|Place of Origin:||Hong Kong||Brand Name:||AYT||Model Number:||GE-130P|
Echo Sounder Depth Meter, 0.3% accuracy, 500m max, RS485 or 4~20mA output. measuring water depth in silting or sedimentation
The Portable Echo Sounder is a low cost ultrasonic water depth instrument meter, which is used for measuring water depth in silting or sedimentation studies, dredging surveys in lakes, rivers, ports, sea, and inshore hydrographic surveying. These are also applicable in testing aid for electronic servicing, research and development, education, etc. The instrument can be used as a conventional echo sounder with depth data output via an RS485 serial port, or 4~20mA output.
This depth meter adopt the ultrasonic principle, have perfect function to measure the water depth, and control, data tranmit, communication. The unit is sold as a complete package and includes transducer, handheld terminal, internal battery charger, and protect box.
* Depth Range: 5m~50m~100m (500m max)
* Accuracy: ±0.3% (20C water temperature)
* Blind Spot: < 2%~5%FS
* Draft Depth: >500mm
* Detection Method: 1HZ/s (0.1~100HZ/s is available)
* Wave Beam angle: 18±2 degree
* Work Frequence: 50KHz~200KHz (Different transducer will be different)
* Output: 4~20mA (Standard, 1~5V and RS485 is available)
* Power Supply: Built-in Lithium battery, work more than 6 hours
* Battery Charger: 110VAC ~ 240VAC 50HZ/60HZ
* Work Medium: Water (If Sea Water, please declare it)
* Weight: 3KG (without protect box)