flexible stone fleece: marble granules on glass fibre backing, 3 mm. Sheets 2.60x1.30 m. For refurbishment of buildings
Ribic Stone fleece, the solution for the refurbishment market
Ribic flexible stone fleece is a unique product. It is manufactured from natural granulates of sand, marble, granite, mixed with resins and has a glass fibre backing. It is offers cost savings and aestethic advantages to the refurbishment of buildings.
- A choice of a variety of natural colors,
- Ribic stone fleece is supplied in panels or in sheets in thicknesses from 1-3 mm
- Easy to handle as it only weighs about 2.5-3 kg/qm,
- Every panel of natural stone fleece we manufacture is also a natural one-of-a-kind.
- Different quartz sands or granulates determine the veining and surface topography.
- It does not require specialist installation skills
- Easy to cut using conventional cutting tools.
- High strength and impact resistance
- Vandal and graffiti resistant
- Highly resistant to climate extremes
- Low maintenance easy to clean finish
- Designated Class A fire rating
- Ribic stone fleece will not decay
- After installation and sealing, the natural stone fleece loses its flexibility and assumes the same solid structure of natural stone. It is therefore impossible to tell the difference.
- sheets of 2.60mx1.30m packed on carton rolls.
Ribic stone fleece is patented in many countries