|Type:||Other,Diagnostic Kit||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||G&P|
|Model Number:||GPDCG-2000, GPDCG-3000|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||20-30 days after payment|
The Chassis Dynamometer is used for checking the vehicle dynamic behaviors, exhaust gas of exhaust gases and oil consumption
The Chassis Dynamometer is used for checking the vehicle dynamic behaviors, exhaust gas of exhaust gases and oil consumption (assembles with gas tester and oil gauge); can carry out the experiment for economy, dynamic behavior, reliability and transmission system; provides the examination data of chassis output, pitch of strand, speed, speedup time and slip distance, etc.
1. High grade dynamic balance roller, special treatment surface with high stickiness and endurance≥0.92 friction modulus
2. Comprehend with adjustable trust roller, avoid vehicle transverse sideslip during examination, safe and reliable.
3. Assemble oil gauge shows the oil consumption directly.
4. High grade steel welded frame, high intensity and good figure.
5. Window 2000 control system, integrated function, friendly interface, network capable, convenient to check the data, print the test data automatically.
Max load (kg)
Max absorptivity (kW)
Max brake moment (N·m)
Max test speed (km/h)
Roller center distance (mm)
Roller width (inside/outside)
Outline size (L×W×H) (mm)
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Class Booster,Shortwave Infrared Heater,Spot Welder|
|Brands:||G&P Great Prosperity|
|Number of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage:||31% - 40%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|Factory Location:||No. 100 Huawei Road, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province. China|
|Number of R&D Staff:||11 - 20 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2008|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|