|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS No.:||1327-41-9||Other Names:||PAC|
|MF:||Polyaluminium Chloride||EINECS No.:||PAC||Purity:||30|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Type:||Adsorbent||Adsorbent Variety:||Activated Carbon|
Paper Chemicals,Textile Auxiliary Agents,Water Treatment Chemicals
|Brand Name:||Yijing||Model Number:||PAC-IR|
|Packaging Detail:||The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg or 500Kg.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 Days|
2. Light yellow powder
This product is a new-type inorganic macromolecule coagulant with high efficiency. It is widely used in the industrial water purification, industrial effluent municipal sewage treatment.
1. The water treatment cost is 20%-80% lower than that of other inorganic flocculants.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid precipitation.
3. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and a good solubility.
4. The liquid product is slightly corrosive and suitable for the automatic dosing and convenient for operation. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Al2O3 (%) ≥
Density (20) (g/cm3) ≥
Insoluble substance (%) ≤
PH(1% water solution)
The product can be made upon customers' special request.
Application Method & Notes
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20%, and 5%-50% for the liquid product (based on weight percentage).
2.The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15 g/ton. The consumption demand for the effluent treatment should be based on the actual effluent quality.
3. The product can not be stored with other chemicals.
4. We provide special tanks for transportation to the clients. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg.
5.The shelf life is six months for liquid product and one year for the solid product. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Water Treatment,Water Treatment Chemicals,Coagulant,PAC,Poly Aluminium Chloride,High Pure PAC,PAC(White Powder),PAS,Poly Aluminium Sulfate,Flocculant,Decolored Agent,Decolorant,Polymer,PAM,Lamellar Carbon fiber,Water Treatment Equipments,Scraper,Sludge Suction Machine,Catchment,Carbon|
|Number of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Main Customers:||APP, OJI PAPER, APRIL, NANJING WATER WORKS, SHANGHAI WATER WORKS, GUANGDONG WATER WORKS|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Export Percentage:||21% - 30%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||30,000-50,000 square meters|
|Factory Location:||Yixing, Jiangsu Province, P.R.China|
|Number of Production Lines:||Above 10|
|Number of R&D Staff:||31 - 40 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||11 - 20 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000 ISO 14001:2004|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|