|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||PENGLONG||Model Number:||PL-B|
Textile Rolling Machine for printing and dyeing factory
|Optional Parts:||Cutting device||Machine Type:||Winding Machine|
|Packaging Detail:||Wooden case|
1.Textile Rolling Machine for printing and dyeing factory
2.Fabric tension is adjustable
3.Equipped with expanding roller
Fabric winding machine with function of inspection, fabric inspection machine, fabric examination machine.
Usage:This Textile Rolling Machine for printing and dyeing factory is widely used to inspecting and winding all kinds of cotton, knitted, woven,printed and tricot fabrics etc.
Technical parameters of this Textile Rolling Machine for printing and dyeing factory :
|1||Max. Fabric Width||2000mm~3600mm.|
|2||Diameter of Winding Cloth||600mm.|
|3||Max. Linear Velocity||80m/min.|
1. This Textile Rolling Machine for printing and dyeing factory is equipped with photoelectric hydraulic edge-matching system to keep fabrics rolled up
with evened edge.
2. Provided with cloth expanding roller device which make fabric without wrinkle or curled.
3. The yardage counter makes accurate count of yardage.
4. The board for fabric inspection in acrylic material in milk color offers good lighting for the
inspector, assuring better quality control.
5. Cross cutting device and platform scale are optional for customers.
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Fabric Inspection M/C,Fabric Winding M/C|
|Number of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Main Markets:|| South America
|Main Customers:||Middle East,South-east Asia|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||11% - 20%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|Factory Location:||Hudong Industrial Park, Guli Town, Changshu, Jiangsu, China|
|Number of Production Lines:||2|
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|