|Processing:||Juice Extractor||Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||SAIWEI|
|Model Number:||LZ-1.5||Processing Types:||juice and vegetables|
|Packaging Detail:||plastic or wooden case|
juice extractor used in press juice in tomato, pineapple, apple, orange, greenstuff and etc.
juice extractor machine,juice extracting machine,juice extractor,juice machine,juice extractor
Helix is the main of this equipment, it along pomace exit way, bottom diameter increase gradually, and helixs distance minish gradually. When material putted in by helix, because of helix cavity volume reduce and come into being material pressed.
Rotate direction of helix spindle is from feed hopper to pomace-out slot , look like clockwise.
Raw material put into feed hopper, pressing under the helixs push, juice which been compressed pour into juice filler in bottom by filter screen; and filter residue discharged by circular interspace which in helix and taper part of booster head, booster head move along axis direction can adjust size of spacing. With hand clockwise to change size of spacing watching rotational handwheel bearing support from feed hopper to pomace-out slot, booster head turn left, interspace reduce, or else, interspace largen, adjusting resistance of residue discharged can alter residue dischargeds rate. but if interspace is too small, under strong power squeeze, parts granule of residue and juice squeezed by filter screen make pipe pour juices rate increase, but juices quality fall, size of spacing according to users particular technic requirements.
Main Technical parameters:
1. Capacity: 1.5T/H
2. Power: 4KW
3. Size: 1560x450x1340mm
4. Equipped with seed crushing-proof system
5. Safe guard for the input gate
6. Combine the procedures of removing seeds,extracting and removing the sediment
7. The equipment is composed of two parts: beating serous system and helix juice extractor system
8. Material range:Mango,peach,apricot,orange and so on
9. The main body and touching face is made of stainless steel which is according to health standard of HACCP and GB16798-1997.