|Standard:||AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS||Grade:||prepainted steel sheet||Thickness:||0.2-0.6mm, 0.18mm-0.5mm|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||STW or OEM brand||Model Number:||750 model|
|Type:||Steel Plate,Cold sectional steel||Technique:||Cold Rolled||Surface Treatment:||Coated|
|Application:||roof , wall||Width:||750mm||Length:||as per buy's specific requirement|
|Effective width:||780 mm||Steel Grade:||Q235||zinc coating:||60g-275gsm|
hot dipped galvanized steel , or galvalume
Top side 18-25 micro, Back side 5-10 micro
|Surface finish:||Polyester||External finish:||PVC film|
|Packaging Detail:||standard sea worthy packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after deposit or L/C arrive in our bank.|
light weight, high strength, varity colors , easy inslation, mainly used in wall face of the office buildings, workshops
ROOF & WALL CLADDING SYSTEMS :
Pre - Painted Steel Sheet:
1. Prepainted steel sheet is a multi layer-coating sheet available in various sizes and colors.
2. Prepainted steel sheet is manufactured by a continuous coating process. Which involves cleaning, Pre treating, Painting and baking in coil form. The coils are generally painted with two coat paint systems consisting of a primer and topcoat on exterior side and a primer and a topcoat on the reverse side. The Prepainting process is designed to produce highly uniform, high quality paint coatings.
3. Prepainted steel sheet is replacing other materials because of its application versatility. For example, in the construction industry, its availability in an almost infinite variety of colors, profiles and strengths, means it can satisfy the most creative and designing of architects and designers.
4. Light weight due to high strength to weight ratio of steel. Light weight means easier handling lower shipping costs, easier installation.
5. Excellent dent resistance steel sheet withstands impacts from windborne objects.
6. Design Flexibility – Multiplicity of grades and strength levels permits designing to specific need.
7. Exciting Colors – rich tones in almost infinite variety.
8. High Quality – in recent years steel quality and paint technology have both improved greatly the synergistic effect results in a high performance material.
Exterior Painting of Pre Painted Sheets Consists of :
1.Base Metal – Steel Metallic
2.Coating-(Either Zinc or Aluminum Zinc Coating) for corrosion resistance)
3.Chromate Coating – For good adhesion purpose.
4.Primer Coating – for good undercut corrosion resistance, good adhesion and smoothness to topcoat finish.
5.Top finish Coat – Which provides color, pleasing appearance.
Interior Painting of Pre – Painted Sheet Consists of :
1.Base Metal- Steel
3.Top finish Coat
Important Criteria for Selecting Pre Painted Sheet :
1.GI Base (Galvanized Base – Zn): Zinc having self Physical Property called cathodic reaction. Whenever any cut happens in the materials the adjacent side of the zinc reacts with atmosphere O2 and ZnO2 layer will form on the cut edges, So it will protect from the atmosphere. (Self Healing Property)
2.GL Base (Galvalume Base – Alzn) : Aluminum having good barrier protection and Zinc having good self-healing property. Combination of both will give better resistance to atmospheric corrosion.
Raw Material Standard , Thickness, Available yield strength:
1.Galvanized (GI)- Confirm to JIS 3312 , Tickness BMT From 0.25 – 0. 50mm , available yield strength from 245Mpa- 345Mpa
2.Galvalume (GL) – Confirm to JIS 3322, Confirm to ASTM A792 , Thickness BMT from 0.25-0.50mm, Available yield strength from 345Mpa – 550Mpa.
PPGI - Prepainted Galvanized steel sheet:
1. Hot dipped galvanized pre painted steel sheet
2. Zinc Coating : Z 08- Z 12
3. Paint Coating : Regular Modified Polyester Painting
4. Painting Thickness (Top) : 18-20 microns
5. Painting Thickness (Bottom) : 5 ~7 Microns Epoxy
6. Surface Paint Reflection : Glossy Finish(Optional Matt Finish)
PPGL – Prepainted Galvalume Steel Sheet:
1. Zinc Coating : A Z 150
2. Paint Coating : Regular Modified Polyester Painting
3. Painting Thickness (Top) : 25 Microns
4. Painting Thickness (Bottom) : 5 ~7 Microns Epoxy
5. Surface Paint Reflection : Glossy Finish (Optional Matt Finish)
Profile Selection and Purlins:
Different types of metal roof & wall cladding application. Also provided cold formed Z profiles generally 150 mm to 300 mm deep made from 1.5 mm to 3.0 mm thick 245 mpa/345 mpa strength steel.