|Type:||Sublimation Ink||Printing Type:||Offset Printing||Place of Origin:||Henan China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||TTR||Model Number:||SO-A||color:||CMYK|
|PH:||6-7||Base:||oil based||available printer:||
any offset printer,like Heidelberg
|available paper:||normal offset paper||Final transfered material:||
|Transfer temperature:||180-220 C degree|
|Transfer time:||15-30 seconds||Certificate:||Invention Patent,SGS,RoHS,MSDS,DGM||Shelf Life:||3 years|
|Packaging Detail:||1kg/tin or 2kg/tin, 12kg/carton. wooden case for sea shipment|
|Delivery Detail:||depends on quantity|
sublimation offset ink
1.apply to any offset machine and normal paper
2.ink granula is up to 5um
3.unique Invention Patent
sublimation offset ink
It is used on all kinds of offset machine. With the ink, first print image on paper, then transfer the image onto various materials by heat transfer press, especially for polyester fabric. Under high temperature, the ink will become gas and go into fabric. It belongs to gas shading.
Apply to single-color, two-color and multi-color offset printing machine which supply single paper once. Available paper is chrome paper, coated paper, offset paper, and cardboard. Transferred materials can be fabric, cotton, mug, metal, wood, ceramic and etc. Fabric can be transferred directly, other materials need sublimation coating.
The model is accepted by most customers all over the world. It uses general raw materilas. So the model is good quality and economical. And it can be for any low, middle or high speed printing.
No crust, no spread.
1) The ink in tin won’t crust in 7 days at normal temperature exposing under air.
2) The ink in printer won’t crust in 72 hours.
3) After printing on paper, the ink won't spread and shade around.
4) It is more comfortable and convenient to use, because the viscidity is just right.
We are the unique manufacturer who has Invention Patent in China. The following is the photo for Certificate.
In normal condition, use the ink on press directly. Or you can add 50-60g varnish per kilo ink to adjust the liquidity. The chemical for normal offset printing also can be available, to adjust the ink attribution.
step 1: design the image on computer.
step 2: print the image on paper by offset printer.
step 3: transfer the image from paper to fabric by heating press.
1) When make the PS plate for offset printing, the design should be mirror image. After transferring to fabric, the image will be right.
2) If transfer image on pure cotton, mug, metal, glass, you should spray a layer of coating on their surface before transferring.
3) The color on paper and the color on fabric are different. Because sublimation ink belongs to gas shading, so the CMYK ratio when making PS plate is different from normal offset plate-making.
The exact CMYK parameters should refer to our color card, like the following.
The following is the transfer printing parameters for your reference:
Polyester low flexibility Fabric
Three-acetate fiber fabric
Gather propionitrile Fabric
For alumina plate, stainless steel plate, copper plate and porcelain with coating, the transfer temperature can refer to the above table.
It is the ink close photo and granula test: granula size is less than 5 micron.
It is the comparison between our ink and other ink.
It is the printed image on fabric with our ink:
It is the package photos: