|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||homease||Model Number:||PM-2800|
|use:||indoor use||Processing Types:||corn||Processing:||hot air|
|Packaging Detail:||1pcs/color box 8.0/7.0KGS/4pcs/54x44x43cm, 1152/2352/2716pcs in 20/40/ 40HQ|
1.Popcorn machin easy to make; 2.Preparation without oil 3.Popcorn made by hot air circulationless calories. 4.popcorn machi
1.Popcorn maker easy to make;
2.Preparation without oil
3.Popcorn made by hot air circulationless calories.
5.This popcorn maker is a fashion and useful item.
6.A healthy and tasty snack for the whole family.
8.Easy to make.
1pcs/color box 8.0/7.0KGS/4pcs/54x44x43cm,1152/2352/2716pcs in 20/40/ 40HQ
When using electrical appliances , basic safety precautions should always be followed , including the following:
10. DO NOT place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance.
12. DO NOT use appliance for other than intended use.
13. A popper that is plugged into an outlet should not be let unattended.
14. This popper will shut off automatically. To avoid over heating, add popping kernels before operating. It is recommended to allow 15 minutes between popping corn to allow unit to cool and not overhear.
15. Extreme caution must be used when unloading popcorn.
16. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in tripping over a long cord.
17. Longer detachable power supply cords can be used if care is exercised in their use.
18. The marked electrical rating of and extension cord should be at least as great as electrical rating of appliance.
19. Appliance Specifications:
allow 15 minutes between popping corn for machine to cool so unit does not overheat and works effectively.