|Type:||Other Outdoor Toys & Structures||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Baijia|
|Model Number:||BJ||Shaping Mode:||Rotomolding||Product material:||Aluminium|
|Material:||A356,pure aluminium ingot||Size:||As per your request||Usage:||complicated-surface;high-precision|
|Processing height:||Up to 400-500mm||Name:||rotational mould maker||Technic:||CNC machine center|
|Packaging Detail:||International standard carton,wooden carton,metal carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
Rotational mould maker 1,Aluminum A356,pure aluminium ingot 2,Various texcture:polished,sand blast,teflon coating 3.CAD,CNC
The details of rotomolding mould maker
|Material||A356,pure aluminium ingot|
|texcture||polished,sand blast,teflon coating|
|Used for||flower pot,playground equipment etc|
The advantages of our rotational mould maker:
1) Economic tooling costs,it is about 1/3 or 1/4 of that of blowing or injection mould.
2) One-piece construction.
3) Weight reduction-as compared to most metals.
4) Uniform wall thickness-nothinning in the extremites.
5) Thickness can be varied if required
6) Variety of finishes and color.
7) The ability to produce multi-wall moldings.
8) Design flexibility-from small and intricate to large and complex.
9) Metal inserts as integral parts.
10) Short lead-time.
11) Resistance to stress-cracking and corrosion.
ABOUT US :
Our company has large imported CNC rotational mould machine centers. With more than 20 years’ experiences of making aluminum rotational moulds, we can guarantee there is no needle porosity on the surface. We have been producing custom rotational products in various dimensions and shapes for domestic and foreign customers and can also produce products as per customers drawing and design.
We are one of the biggest rotomould manufacturers in china , we have more 10 big CNC machines and 20 rotomolding machines.
We welcome your ideas and suggestions and will gladly help turn your inspiration into an even more unique rotomolding mould.
More rotational mould designs
Thanks for paying attention to our rotational mould!