|Gear Box:||Automatic||Drive:||AWD||Place of Origin:||Tianjin China (Mainland)|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
double sided adhesive tape
Thickness:0.0375 double sides
Standard No.: Q/12YJ4214
Applicable Range: This product is the tape with ground of polyimide film manufactured by “doctor-blading process”, single surface or double surfaces covered with glue F46, and processed after drying and cutting. The tape is applicable for acting as grade H insulating material of electrical wire lapping. It takes into its shape through melting at 350-380 °C over ten minutes.
I. Technological requirement:
1. Appearance: The tape is dry, smooth as well as free from any bubble or impurity, etc.
1) Length: The length of every roll of tape is not less than 300 m and the number of sections is no more than 4.
2) Width and allowable deviation of tape is 10mm ±0.5mm, 15mm ±0.5mm, 20mm ±1mm, and 25mm ±1mm. Tape with other width specifications can be offered according to the requirements of customer.
3) Nominal thickness and allowable deviation: thickness range 0.03mm --- 0.10mm; allowable deviation is ±0.005 mm ---±0.006 mm; or supply will be done according to the requirements of customer.
3. Performances of tape shall conform to the stipulations in Table One.
Elongation at break
tape to tape
tape to copper
1.0 x 1012
1.0 x 1013
*Tangent of Dielectric loss angle
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Polyimide Film,Polyimide Tape,Black Polyimide Film,Det|
|Number of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|Factory Location:||Beichen Science and Technology Park, Beichen District (Yixingbu), Tianjin City. China|
|Number of Production Lines:||5|
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000 UL|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|