|Brand Name:||OEM||Model Number:||D00240||Use:||Camera|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Size:||6.89 x 3.94 inch / 17.5 x 10 cm(L x W)||Weight:||0.42 oz / 12 g|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton packaging|
1. Size:6.89 x 3.94 inch / 17.5 x 10 cm(L x W) 2. Weight:0.42 oz / 12 g 3. With high anti-static performance
2.8 inch Camera Plastic Film LCD Screen Protector
Do you worry about your camera screen being susceptible to significant scratches or breakage? The
best way to shield your camera screen from scratches and breakage is to get this screen protector. Specially
designed for your camera, this 2.8 inch Plastic Film LCD Screen Protector for Camera gives your device maximum protection and makes your camera screen clear and
pristine after continuous use. It is anti-glare and anti-dust, and anti-scratch. The feel of the screen with the
protector on it, is as good as the raw screen without affecting the sensitivity of your camera screen. This useful screen
protector with competitive price will save your screen as well as your money
1. Protect your screen from dirt, scratches and fingerprints
2. Eco-friendly and self-adhesive protector without bubbles
3. Stable anti-static performance
4. Advanced manufacturing process, strong adaptation to climate change, easy replacement
5. With a transparency up to 95%,support all the official photo
capture and display with a resolution of 1080P
6. With high performance environment friendly adhesive for automatic
bonding,with no bubble an no debonding
7. With high anti-static performance
8. Washable with water for repeated use
9. Strong resistance against scratching,with anti-friction treatment up
1. Size:6.89 x 3.94 inch / 17.5 x 10 cm(L x W)
2. Weight:0.42 oz / 12 g
1 x LCD Screen Protector
International Buyers – Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.