Drip irrigation system consists of water engineering, first hub (including water pump, power, filters, fat liquid into the device, measurement instrument, etc.), pipe at all levels and dripper four parts, the main components of the system are as follows:
- Power and pressure equipment including water pump, motor or diesel engines and other mechanical power, in addition to the pressure outside the system, this equipment is power and flow source of drip irrigation system.
- Water purification equipment or facilities have heavy sand pool, the primary trash rack, centrifugal filter, gauze strainer and gravel filter. According to water quality conditions, choose a combination. The gauze strainer's main function is to filter out the irrigation water suspended material, in order to ensure the whole system especially dripper not be blocked. Sieve net is made by nylon or corrosive metal wire, the specification of mash depends on the size of dirt particles, the general to remove sediment 75 microns in diameter, need to mesh 200 eyes. Gravel filter is cleaning, sorting the sand stone and sand material, according to certain order fill in the metal cylinder, for all kinds of organic or in organic dirty, suspension of algae have good filtering effect. Gravel filter depend on centrifugal force separate sand from water, but it can't remove organic matter
- The water flows into the water-dropper from capillary, the water-dropper will transfuse water into the soil in certain work pressure. It is the core of drip irrigation system. Through the water-dropper, after water at a constant low flow dropping out or exudating, it is in the form of unsaturated flowing under the drippers to spread around in the soil. At present, drip irrigation engineering practice of the water-dropper are dripper and drip arrow two categories.
- Fertilizers and pesticides into the device and containers including differential pressure fertilization device, venturi injection fertilizer device, the diaphragm type or piston type pump, chemical fertilizers or pesticide solution storage tanks etc. It must be installed in front of the filter in case undissolved fertilizer particle jams the drop. There are three ways to inject chemical fertilizer: one way is to use small hydraulic pump press fertilizer into the main pipe; another way is to use the flow regulator caused by the pressure difference, make chemical fertilizer liquid into the main pipe; the third is the jet injection.
- Control, measurement equipment including water meter and pressure gauge, all kinds of manual, mechanical operation or electric operation, such as hydraulic automatic control valve, flow regulator, etc.
- Security protection equipment such as pressure reducing valve, into the exhaust valve, non-return valve and discharging of drainage valves, etc.
Your inquiry and visit is welcomed!