|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||GOFUN||Model Number:||GFM-SFS|
|Usage:||Fruit & Vegetable||Type:||Ultra High Temperature||Apply to:||Fruits & Vegetables :juice & paste|
|Processing type:||High Temperature Sterilizing||Processing capacity:||1-8t/h||Material:||SUS 304 stainless steel|
|Packaging Detail:||exporting standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||within 45days|
Aseptic filling system CE certificate High productivity & reliability SUS 304 stainless steel Best service
Tomato Paste Sterilizer & aseptic filling machine
GFM Company has created the advanced sterilizer with tubular type and tube-in-tube structure. This kind of sterilizer is widely used in liquid sterilizing industry, and the tubular type is used for the natural juice or other liquid with good fluidness and the tube-in-tube sterilizer is especially for the fruit pulp, juice and paste concentrate and other product which has the high viscosity.
Product is subject to a thermal cycle by means of indirect heat exchangers made of four concentric pipes.
The process allows preserving the product at room temperature over long periods of time.
1. Equipped with superheated water preparation and recirculation system.
2. Product returning design, in case it has not attained the proper sterilization temperature.
3. CIP and SIP system, high capacity type, for transferring all washing solutions.
4. Polished internal surface of the tubes, high efficiency of heat exchange.
5. Four layers structure ensures the uniform temperature of the processed products in the different heating, holding and cooling section.
6. Separate control panel, PLC and human machine interface, Liquid level and temp controlled on real time.
GFM's Aseptic Filling Systems offer a highly effective and reliable aseptic method of bulk packaging for high and low-acid food products, including tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The Aseptic Filler receives drums or bins through roller conveyors. The containers can be drums in a single line, drums on a pallet (4 drums) and bins. The operator places the presterilized bag in the container then they are automatically transported under the filling station. The presterilized bag is manually placed under the aseptic chamber in a sterile environment saturated by overpressure steam. The operator pushes the start cycle and automatically the cap is removed, the bag filled with sterilized product and then recapped. The standard measure system is with load cells but also the volume system is available. At the end of the filling cycle, the roller conveyor transports the containers to the exit.
1. High production speed achieved by a newly designed head system (single head or twin heads available), improved reliability from a fully PLC controlled self diagnostic operational mode.
2. Greater versatility by meeting various packing standards with different products
3 Coordinates well with the tube in tube sterilizer, if some malfunction with the filler, the product will be automatic flow back into the buffer tank before the UHT sterilizer.
4. The use of a hermetically sealed empty bag ensures the bag will remain sterile before it is filled.
5. High pressure saturated steam is used for sterilization of the fitment, cap and exposed portion of the filler prior to each filling cycle. NO CHEMICALS are required.
6. The sealing of the fill valve on the interior of the fitment keeps product completely away from the package sealing area.
7. The hermetic heat sealing of the fitment provides a tamper evident closure and a superior oxygen barrier.
8. The overall aseptic design of the filler allows uninterrupted. Operation throughout a complete tomato/fruit season, maximizing your plant's efficiency.
9. CIP and SIP available together with tube in tube sterilizer