|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||SMEC||Model Number:||D-131|
|Type:||Generator||Electricity Generator Type:||Other|
Double extraction condensing steam turbine applying in variours industries.
1. Newly-developed cogenerating steam burbines, working as a main mover in a thermal power station and having a wide range of application.
2. Power up to 30MW, convering various inlet and extraction conditions.
3. Respective adjustment of thermal loading and electric loading to meet customer's requirements thereupon.
4. Running under a straight condensation operating condition.
5. Rational construction, sensitive governing and smooth running.
6. Fuly hydraulic governing.
7. Honoured with a National Golden Bridge Engineering Prize.