|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Everflowing||Model Number:||EPN|
|Theory:||Centrifugal Pump||Structure:||Single-stage Pump||Usage:||pump sand and slurry|
|Power:||diesel engine||Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard||Fuel:||Diesel|
|Pressure:||High Pressure||Application:||pump sand and slurry|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden packing|
1. sand dredging, hydraulic reclamation, channel cleanout
2. good wear-resistan
3.high efficiency and obvious energy-saving
1. Marine sand dredging pump is designed in the reference to two phase flow theory. It has the following models: 250EPN-30, 250EPN-35, 250EPN-40, 350EPN-24, 350EPN-35, 350EPN-45 and 400EPN-22.
2. Through the experiments and operation tests, the pump has the characteristics of high hydraulic efficiency, good wear-resisting property, as well as stable performance when conveying the medium with solid particles.
3. The pump is applicable for dredging inland channel, exploiting seashore, and conveying the slurries with solid particles for coal mine enterprises, mine enterprises, power plants, etc.
4. The concentration of the conveyed medium is more than 40% and the particle size is up to 50mm. In recent years, the pump has been widely used to sand pumping barge and blowing ship for cleaning silt, and used on land for conveying the slurry in long distance.
The pump is applicable for pumping sand for building, powdery sand, silt, tailing slurry, ore, iron sand ore, sediment in sewage treatment works, etc.
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Air Pump,Water Pump|
|Number of Employees:||51 - 100 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage:||31% - 40%|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|