|Light Source:||LED||Item Type:||Grow Lights||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||GEHL||Model Number:||GE-gr-300w-109||Brand:||GEHL|
|Usage:||led growlight||Voltage:||AC 85-265v||Power:||300w|
|Angle:||>120deg||Working temperature:||-20-- +50℃||Weight:||9.5kg|
|Packaging Detail:||packing by carton, also can packing with customer's logo on it,or on the request of customer. more details contact me freely,thanks|
|Delivery Detail:||7-20 days according to customers' order quantity|
1.led vegetative grow light
2.CE ROHS certification
3.long time lifespan
5.high bright,grow quickly
anergy save led grow light
New Generation of Grow lighting: LED Glowlight
1)Red and Blue are the most necessary colors of light for plant growing, the right ratio of red and blue LEDs to
2)simulate actual sunlight. LED can get pure single or composite light spectrum to promote plant growth flowering,
3 )fruiting and increase yields according to the need of plants in different growth stage.
4)With LEDs your plants look better, tast better, and grow faster, these LEDs get job done.
1) LED grow light emit little heat, does not burn even close to the plant for supplement lighting. Lighting in a row up the edges to get great efficiency and lowest light loss.
2) Small size, long life (50000 hours), biological energy efficiency, energy saving and environment-friendly. No mercury pollution after broken. Its real green light source, very suitable for green production.
3) The efficiency of a 90W LED growlight equals 400-600 HPS light. Save 75%-85% power consumption compare with traditional lighting. Greatly reduce the cost, has significant economic benefit.
1)No fans required for cooling
2)Plant damange is mininal
3)Infrared camera cannot detect them because there is no heat signature.
4)There is limitless potential to improve your indoor gardening experience, LED grow light are paving the way
Available in 9W, 10W, 14W, 15W, 90W, 120W, 300W, 450W,600W,1200W
1) Green House.
2) Seedlings and clones.
3) Primary plant lighting.
4) Supplemental plant lighting.
5) Common area planters - malls, lobbies, restaurants commercial buildings or anywhere that plants need more light.
7) Standard Ratio, Red:Blue 8:1 7:2, the special ratio is 7:1:1
use the Red(620-630nm,660nm) Blue(460-470nm),Orange (610-615nm),
Yellow(590-595nm) ,UV etc.