|Condition:||New||Type:||Magnetic Separator,various||Production Capacity:||5-15t/h|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Hengchang magnetic separator||Model Number:||CTB 500*1200 magnetic separator|
|magnetic separator:||Hengchang||training course:||supply||application:||iron ore|
|aftersale service:||lifelong||installation:||our engineer guiding||operation:||easy|
|Packaging Detail:||For magnetic separator,customary,packing iron sheet,plywood or other materials is available.Gross weight:740kg size:2160*1480*1220mm|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days after receiving advance payment|
iron ore magnetic separator concentrator:
1.to select/remove iron
3.weak strong magnetism
Iron ore permanent magnet magnetic separator concentrator
1) Series CTB half upstream wet drum permanent magnetic separator is usually used for separating fine-grained iron magnetite from non-magnetic materials. Its composite magnetic system consists of high performance rare earth permanent magnet (main magnetic source) and ferrite permanent magnet.
2) With a high magnetic field intensity, this machine can make a continuous row of ore feed and discharge. It also has enough working clearance and high processing capacity.
3) Series CTB half upstream wet drum permanent magnetic ore separator is widely applied in the separation of various kinds of iron ores and gold ore.
4) In order to increase the grade or capacity, several sets of wet drum magnetic separators can be installed in series connection or parallel connection. All our wet drum magnetic separators comply with JB/T7895-2002 standard.
Series CTB wet drum permanent magnetic separator consists of magnetic drum, tank body, support, feed box, discharge box (ore concentrate box), drive motor, motor reducer, control box, etc.
The magnetic drum is made of stainless steel (thickness: 3mm) and covered with wear resistant rubber.
1. When the raw materials flow into the tank body of the wet drum magnetic separator, firstly, the flowing direction of the raw materials is the same as the rotary direction of the magnetic drum, the iron magnetite materials are attracted to the surface of drum.
2. This is the first separation. In the second step, the flushing water below flush the raw materials back for the second separation.
3. This time the flowing direction of the raw materials is opposite to the rotary direction of the magnetic drum.
4. Then along with the rotation of drum, the iron magnetite materials on the surface of drum will finally leave the magnetic field and fall to the ore concentrate box under gravity.
5. Also, the flushing water above helps to flush the iron magnetite into the ore concentrate box. The weak magnetic and non-magnetic materials can not be attracted and will flow to the discharge pipe for tailings.