|Place of Origin:||Beijing China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||MecKey||Model Number:||Grain Processing Equipment|
|Type:||turnkey Production Line||SS304:||316L|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden case and seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Detail:||90 days|
1. We are specialized in corn starch turnkey project;
2. Widely exported to the other countries
technical description of corn starch turn key project
General technical process description
(1) Purifying: Before going to storage bin, pre-purifying is done to eliminate big and small foreign substance which will be sent to germ cake collection section. There is a device near storage bin, it has clean, de-stone, de-dust functions. Purified corn is sent to steeping section.
(2) Steeping: Counter current steeping principle is adopted to make corn become soft in steeping tank. Acid is heated and remains 50°C when circulating in all tanks. Dipped corn is pumped to crashing stage, sending to wet corn storage after dewatering.
(3) Sulfurous acid making: Sulfur is burned in furnace, getting SO2 gas, goes to absorption tower with china rings. Water is sprayed down, mixed with rising SO2 gas to get sulfurous acid.
(4) Crash and germ separation: Steeped corn is sent to 1st germ mill from wet corn storage bin. Crashed corn is pumped into 1st germ cyclone and screen, and then goes to 2nd mill for further crush. Germ goes to 2nd germ cyclone then back to previous tank.
(5) Finely milling and fiber wash, dewater, drying: In pin mill, the degermed corn is multi--strongly crashed to remove fiber off. Fiber is sent to multi-stage washing screen for recovering the balance starch. Cleaned fiber goes to screw presser for dewatering then goes into bundle dryer for drying to mix with corn slurry for making animal feed product.
(6) Protein separation and starch washing: Starch milk goes to primary separator for gluten separation. Cleaned starch goes to 12 stages cyclones for final washing to remove the tiny foreign items.
(7) Starch dewater and drying: Fine starch milk is dewatered by peeler centrifuge, the starch is sent to air flow dryer for making dry starch product in which moisture should be less than 14%.
(8) Germ washing, dewater, drying, extraction oil and oil refinery: Germs from cyclone go to gravity arc screen for washing, dewatering. Washed germs are sent to bundle dryer. Dried germ is fried and extracted then oil is filtered. Coarse oil is gotten at the end.
(9) Gluten concentration, dewater, drying: Gluten is concentrated by air floating vessels then goes to vacuum filter for further dewatering. Dewatered gluten goes to bundle dryer for making gluten meal product.
(10) Processing water recovery and steeping liquid evaporation: Process water from concentrator, dewater machine which contains SO2 and some insoluble material, can be used again to the whole system such as steeping and washing. Corn steeping liquid is sent to evaporator for concentration then goes to fiber bundle dryer to make mixed animal feed.
If you are interested in corn starch production line, please contact us freely. then we will go further discution.
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Wheat/ Maize Starch Equipment,Glucose Machine,Milk Equipment,Modified Starch Equipment,Potato Starch Equipment|
|Product/Service (We Buy):||CS,SS304,316L|
|Number of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Main Markets:|| South America
|Main Customers:||Southeast Asia,Africa,Brazil|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||81% - 90%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|Factory Location:||No.1 workshop, Jinbin Industrial Zone, Tianjin|
|Number of Production Lines:||1|
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000 ISO 9001:2008 ISO 17799|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|