|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Shengji||Model Number:||blanket||color:||various|
|Packaging Detail:||opp bag+carton and compress bale(according the buyer order)|
1.Material: 100%polyester polar fleece
we are directly manufacturer
100% polyester polar fleece
70x90cm 150x100cm 150x200cm.127x152cm also can according the buyer order
triangle locking, hem stitching
can be put onto the blanket by embroidery or woven-in label
for home, hotel, car
compression packing, carton packing or according to customer's request
T/T 30% in advance, and the other 70% balance before shipment
Tips: Great for gifts and promotional program
1.polar fleece blankets and coral fleece blanket: MOQ 3000pcs
2.Large quantities of large orders, the price can make the appropriate adjustments
3. We support the T/T payment
1. We have been engaged in production and development of polar fleece finished products for 10 years
2. We are the largest textile distributing center in Asia - China, Shaoxing, complete and perfect gathering raw materials, fabric weaving, dyeing, printing and a variety of post-process (embroidery, quilting, stamping, complex, embossing, coating ...) entity
3. Transport facilities: away from Ningbo Port 1-2 hours and away from Hangzhou international airport 30minutes
Our products sell well in Europe, America,Canada,India and many other countries.
The color and specification is can be adjusted according to customer's request.
We will offer the best products & service and competitive price to you, believe us and yourself for a win-win cooperation in the future.
Please feel free to contact with us for more information!