Name of Product:64/110kV Dry-type GIS Plug-in Terminal
Application: This is a plug-in GIS terminal for high-voltage cable to connect between the cable and transformer. It applies to cross-linked polyethylene insulated power cable with rated voltage of 64/110kV,76/132kV and cross section of 240-2500mm? The terminal saves a large number of space by canceling oil-oil&oil-gas jacket tube. Further, when short terminal of 110kV, 470mm is lengthened, it can work with GIS equipments of 10kV,757mm.
1. All insulating parts have been prefabricated into their own form at plant. Metal shielding electrode is embedded inside epoxy jacket tube. Rubber stress cone, with its structural shape optimized, is made of imported high-temperature-vulcanized liquid silicon rubber.
2. We adopt spring to compress stress cone on epoxy jacket tube, which prevents stress cone from elastic relaxation caused by aging of material and puts an end to poor contact between stress cone and semi-conductive layer outside the cable. So the terminal is able to run safely in the long term.
3. Fully-dry type structure, with no need to add insulating casting stuff, so having to soap stress cone in insulating casting stuff while pre-processing will never happen, which further improve operating life of stress cone, prevent oil&gas leak during running.
4. The terminal features light in weight, small in size, compact conformation, easy to install&maintenance,etc
5. All performance indexes entirely meet GB/T11017&IEC60840 standard. Conductor interface fully comply with IEC85 standard.
6. All terminals receive test before exiting the plant and hold stable quality.