|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Neutral||Model Number:||TY201 Mobile phone adapter|
|Design:||Rotatable||Display Color:||Black / White||Screen Resolution:||1920x1080|
|Display Type:||TFT||Screen:||< 2"||Camera:||No Camera|
|Operation System:||HDMI||Color:||Orange,black/white/orange||net weight:||17g|
|Packaging Detail:||Neutral packing Size: 257*112*25mm net Weight:17g|
TY201:MHL to HDMI Adapter for Mobile Phone
1.MHL to HDMI adapter
2.1 HDMI Female
3.1 Micro USB Male
TY201 Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter
The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Consortium was formed to develop a new mobile audio/video interface
standard for directly connecting mobile phones and other portable consumer electronics (CE) devices to high-definition televisions (HDTVs) and displays. The MHL standard features a single-cable with a low pin-count interface able to support up to 1080p high-definition (HD) video and digital audio while simultaneously charging the connected device
1. Input connector: Micro USB Male x1
Output connector: HDMI Female x1
Other connector: Micro USB Female x1 for charging
2. Size: 257x112x25mm
3. Operating temperature range……………0 °C to +70°C
Operating humidity range………………10% to 85 % RH (no condensation
1. Uses a single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV
2. Connects Micro USB Female port to Computer or Power Adapter for charging and getting power using a Micro USB to USB
3. Built-in MHL Receiver converts a single differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs
4. Supports Max resolution to 1280x720p and all bandwidth between 25-75MHz.
5. Support 8 channel (e. G., 7.1 surround sound) uncompressed audio.
6. Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
7. Support audio transfer up to 192kHz
To connect your device, follow below steps:
1. Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the MHL Adapter.
2. Then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV. Note: The Universal HDMI cable is not included with your device.
3. Connect your Travel Charger to the MHL Adapter. Warning! : Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with
your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly.
4. Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source.
5. Connect the MHL Adapter connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your device . This is the same port that you
normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
NOTE: To work the MHL adapter requires power through the Micro USB port on its side, the phone's charger can be used
for that purpose.
Compatible with the following phones:
-Samsung Galaxy S II phone / -Samsung Infuse 4G phone (bundled with an MHL to HDMI adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 / - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note / -Galaxy Nexus phone
-HTC Flyer tablet / -HTC Amaze 4G phone
- HTC Sensation / - HTC Sensation XE / - HTC EVO 3D / - HTC One X
- HTC One S / - HTC Vivid / - Huawei Ascend D Quad / - Huawei Ascend D Quad XL
- Huawei Ascend D1 / - Huawei Ascend P1
- Huawei Ascend P1 S / - LG Optimus 4X / - LG Optimus 3D / - LG Optimus 3D MAX
- LG Prada 3.0 / - LG Nitro HD / -LG Optimus LTE / - ZTE Era
|Product/Service (We Sell):||HDMI Switch,HD Media Player,HD Splitter,TV Box,USB Capture Card|
|Product/Service (We Buy):||hdd player|
|Number of Employees:||51 - 100 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Main Customers:||HUIJIN,GEEKO PRIVIO|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||Below US$1 Million|
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60%|
|Number of R&D Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|