|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Sanming||Model Number:||SM-01|
|Color:||Green||Stand Material:||Steel||Surface:||Powder coated|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard carton package with metal frame or as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 days after receive the advanced payment|
1. Tennis Training Machine
2. Original manufacturer
3. High quality steel tube
4. Raising the level of playing tennis
Tennis Ball Machine/Tennis Training Machine
1. The tennis training machine can be used on small space. It is used in indoors and outdoors and
2. There are two exits for balls.one is only one exit and one receiving racket for balls, the other is two
exits and two receiving rackets for balls, you can select what you like.
3. It allows players to practice to get ball from different angles.
4. It can practice forehand, backhand, and different technology of hitting.
5. It has the effect of raising the level of playing ,has the role of norms of basic movements, and also c
an get the same effect of training on the tennis court.
Applicable to all age's men and women tennis enthusiasts and professional players. It can be placed
in schools, families and professional sports field; that is not only able to practice but also leisure.
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Tennis Training Machine,Umpire Chair,Chinese Herbal Decocting Machine,Bicomponent Rubber Spreading Machine,Aluminum Bending Machine|
|Number of Employees:||301 - 500 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Main Customers:||North America|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage:||21% - 30%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||50,000-100,000 square meters|
|Factory Location:||No. 17 Xianwen South Road, High-Tech Industrial Development Zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China|
|Number of Production Lines:||Above 10|
|Number of R&D Staff:||31 - 40 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2008|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|