|CAS No.:||87-99-0||Other Names:||none||MF:||none|
|EINECS No.:||201-788-0||FEMA No.:||none||Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)|
|Type:||Sweeteners||Brand Name:||ELiTE||Model Number:||ELT-01|
|Packaging Detail:||25kgs net per bag, then on a pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||as per your order size|
substitute of sweetener for the diabetic
intensive cool taste
no Aldehyde or Ketone radicel
Appearance: white crystalline powder,
Meets standard of FCC,USP and BP, certificate of Kosher, Halal, ISO, Non-GMO, HACCP and so on.
Product Subdivision: To meet customer’s requirements. we have excogitated the products which could be used specially in candy, beverage, accumulator, pressure flake and other series of products.
1. Xylitol is the best substitute of sweetener for the diabetic, can be widely used in the drinking juice, coffee, milk, bread, candy and other sugarless food.
2.It has intensive cool taste, so it can be used in tasty cakes, biscuits. sweets. leechdom and other commodities with new-style taste.
3. The metabolism of xylitol in the human body relies not on trypsin and dose not increase the blood sugar numerical value. Thus it can be used in injection and transfusion when the sugar of the diabetic decompensate. It is also suitable for the sufferer to take medicine.
4. It can be used as wetting agent in the cosmetics and is not irritative to skin.
5. Xylitol has no Aldehyde or Ketone radicel, no Maillard Browning reaction when get heating, is good to produce different bakery foods.
6. Xylitol can promote multiplication of Bafidobacterium and beneficial bacteria in the intestines, to improve gastrointestinal function, is a widely used functional additive by its high activity.
7. Xylitol is not fermented by yeast, can be the inert substrate for microbe.
8. Xylitol's cooling sensation can add the taste of food with mint and spearmint.
Xylitol has anti-caries function:
It can reduce the incidences of tooth decay when being chewed longer in the mouth. So Xylitol can be widely used in gums, chewing gum, confectionery, chocolate and other foods; and used widely in Japan in medical and cosmetic products, special chewing gums added in Xylitol as sweetener for dental patients; and sugar free gum takes more than 50% markets of the whole gum market in Europe.
Xylitol medical characteristics:
I. Xylitol is used as cure treatment in the medical & sanitation area
1. As treatment agent for Diabetes
As Xylitol can provide an intermediate pathway for glucose conversion, when initial metabolism Xylitol does not need insulin (but can provoke the insulin excrete), can produce out phosphoric acid ribose through aldehydic acid Xylulose from glucose and aldehydic acid pentose, then comes out six-aldehydic acid glucose, and then further synthesis or oxygenation to get energy. Xylitol can adjust abnormal metabolisms of glucoses, when the patient lack of insulin, Xylitol can permeate the red blood cell membrane to help for the energy & nutrition utilization similar as the function of glucose and insulin. After consume Xylitol, patient&nb sp;will decrease the starvation, diabetes and related symptoms, and will cure after consume for a long period of time, to well restore the control of the diabetes complications.
2. Improve liver function
Xylitol can slower the fatty acid process from the blood plasma, but will not raise the blood sugar level. After absorbed by the body, the lactic acid, pyruvic acid and glucose amount will decrease but insulin increase, and meantime the glycogen will also increase in the liver and help to reduce the transaminases, to obtain a good treatment for Hepatitis B and Liver Cirrhosis patients. Xylitol can be an ideal treatment medicine to protect liver for Hepatitis patients, esp. patients who suffer both Hepatitis & amp; Diabetes.
1. To produce gum, chewing gum, toffee, soft candy, jelly, chocolate, chewing tablet and etc, can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
2. Being instead of sucrose to add in soft drink, milk, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, yoghurt, jam, porridge and etc, to keep longer & better sweet taste because of its non-fermentability by yeast.
3. Added in cosmetic product and toothpaste, no sticky feeling and refreshing. Xylitol can keep moisture and improve the rough skin similar as glycerin.
4. Being good substitute to sucrose, to make dishes like sour & sweet pork or fish, very safe to diabetics. Our suggestion is no more than 40g / day for adult and half for child.
Storage: Please keep in cool and dry place to prevent from moisture absorption and the sunlight, 24 months of normal
|Product/Service (We Sell):||microfiber towel,wet wipes,home and car cleaning product,personal care product,garments|
|Product/Service (We Buy):||chemical raw material,raw materials for water based paint ink|
|Number of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100%|
|Number of R&D Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|