|CAS No.:||616-91-1||Other Names:||Mucolytikum Lappe||MF:||C5H9NO3S|
|EINECS No.:||210-498-3||Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes|
|Grade Standard:||Medicine Grade||Brand Name:||sybio||Model Number:||sy016|
|Purity:||98.0% ~ 102.0%|
4.many choice of payment
Molecular Formula C5H9NO3S
Molecular Weight 163.19
Assay (dried substance): 98.0% ~ 102.0%
Appearance: A white or almost white, crystalline powder
1. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
2. N-acetyl-cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.
3. N-acetyl-cysteine can boost glutathione levels in cells.
4. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteincan be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
5. Can act as an antioxidant, may prevent liver diseases, and can help to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair if taken regularly.
|Product/Service (We Sell):||L-Glutamine,Citicoline Sodium,Pramiracetam,L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphoryl Choline,Piracetam|
|Number of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Main Customers:||Chr,Top Nutrition,DKSH|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||Above US$100 Million|
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100%|
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|