|CAS No.:||616-91-1||Other Names:||Mucolytikum Lappe||MF:||C5H9NO3S|
|EINECS No.:||210-498-3||Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes|
|Grade Standard:||Medicine Grade||Brand Name:||sybio||Model Number:||sy016|
|Purity:||98.0% ~ 102.0%|
4.many choice of payment
Molecular Formula C5H9NO3S
Molecular Weight 163.19
Assay (dried substance): 98.0% ~ 102.0%
Appearance: A white or almost white, crystalline powder
1. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
2. N-acetyl-cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.
3. N-acetyl-cysteine can boost glutathione levels in cells.
4. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteincan be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
5. Can act as an antioxidant, may prevent liver diseases, and can help to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair if taken regularly.