|Type:||Gps Antenna||Use:||Automotive||Screen Size:||Other|
|Function:||Other||Place of Origin:||Finland||Brand Name:||SaranTel|
the SL1200 GPS antenna provides high performance in difficult GPS applications using a quadrafilar helix design.
• the device is handheld, body-worn, or otherwise surrounded by high-dielectric materials that would de-tune conventional antennas;
• the antenna is tightly integrated with other antennas, e.g., Bluetooth®/GPS receivers or GPS/GSM mobile phones;
• there are tight constraints on the size of the device or the amount of space allocated to ground planes;
• the orientation of the device is random; or
• the antenna will be embedded in the device.
The SL1200 antenna is balanced, which isolates it from the device and enables the antenna to reject common mode noise resident on the device ground plane. The construction and materials of the antenna constrain its near-field to a very small volume, therefore materials near the antenna have negligible de-tuning effects and the antenna maintains its pattern and efficiency in the presence of dielectric loading. As a dielectrically-loaded antenna, the SL1200 acts as its own filter, attenuating signals from common GSM and ISM frequencies by as much as 30dB without external filtering.
The SL1200 antenna builds on the industry-leading performance of the SL1100 (GeoHelix-SMP) external GPS antenna, reducing its size by 30%, making it even simpler to embed in a product. The antenna is deployed with a plastic tuning sleeve to ensure on-frequency performance
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Inclinometer Module|
|Number of Employees:||51 - 100 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$50 Million - US$100 Million|
|Export Percentage:||11% - 20%|
|Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.|
|Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.|