|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||Black cohosh extract||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||root||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||Drum|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China (Mainland)||Grade:||grade A||Brand Name:||JRG|
|Model Number:||JRG110||Appearance:||Brown Powder||Specification:||2.5%|
|Active Ingredients:||Triterpenoides||Certificate:||ISO9000,KOSHER||Shelf Life:||2years|
|Package:||25kg/drum||MOQ:||25kg||Delivery Time:||one week after receiving order|
|Packaging Detail:||Lined with double-layer polythene bag and packed in Fiber drums of each 25 kgs net and 28kgs in gross. Or as your request. Package size: 350x350x530mm 0.065cubic meter/one drum|
|Delivery Detail:||one week after receiving order|
1 Assay: Triterpenoides 2.5% (HPLC)
2 Appearance: Brown Powder
3 Delivery : at any time
4 True Manufacturer, GMP, KOSHER
(1) Black Cohosh is a perennial plant which grows in rich, open woods and hillsides.
(2) The stem is smooth and furrowed, and grows from 12m in height. The leaves are ternate, then pinnate, and are
(3) There are two to five leaflets which are egg-shaped or oblong, and irregularly toothed and cut.
(4) Small white or yellow flowers grow in long racemes from June to August.
(5) The medicinal part is the rootstock, which is the underground portion of a stem producing leaves from its upper surface and roots from its lower surface. It is often thick and contains deposits of reserve food material.
(1) Owning estrogenic effect, thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum
(2) Antibacterial and anticancer;
(3) Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
(4) Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
(5) Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
About Jinrui Group:
An established leading supplier specialized in the research, development and proction of high quality herbal extract and natural ingredients. Different kinds of products are for your choice.
please contact me if you have any needs and questions,I'm here at your service.
We also supply:
White Willow Bark P.E.
Siberian Ginseng P.E.
Puerariae Root P.E.
Artichoke Leaf P.E.
Apple Root Extract
Red clover extract
Rhodiola Rosea P.E.
Tribulus Terrestris P.E.
Echinacea Root P.E.
Black Cohosh P.E.