|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||Boswellia Serrata Extract||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||Resin||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Packaging:||Drum|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BNP|
|Delivery Detail:||5~7 days after payment|
Product Name:Boswellia Serrata Extract
Specification:boswellic acid 65% 25%
|Product Name||Boswellia Serrata Extract|
|Appearance||Light yellow fine powder|
|Latin Name||Boswellia sacra|
|Specification||boswellic acid 65% 25% 10:1|
|Active Ingredient||boswellic acid|
Boswellia serrata is Indian frankincense or Salai. It is found in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh in India. Its aroma is generally considered to be far inferior compared to Boswellia sacra or Boswellia frereana. In Ayurvedic medicine Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for hundreds of years for treating arthritis. Extracts of Boswellia serrata have been clinically studied for osteoarthritis and joint function, particularly for osteoarthritis of the knee. A Boswellia extract marketed under the name Wokvel has undergone human efficacy, comparative, pharmacokinetic studies. Boswellia serrata is used in the manufacture of the supposed anti-wrinkle agent "Boswelox", which has been criticised as being ineffective.
It can promote blood circulation to stop pain, relax muscles and tendons to detumescence.
1) Used for bleeing sore and Chest/abdominal pains casued by blood stasis, often with myrrh;
2) Used for treatments of stomachache due to emotional depression and the hyperactive liver-qi attacking the stomach, often with rhizoma cyperi and Radix Curcumae.
Application: Used for
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.