Thomson Speedtouch 780i The Thomson ST 780i is a DSL broadband access device that allows ADSL
Thomson ST 780
The Thomson ST 780 is a DSL broadband access device that allows ADSL connectivity while providing Voice over IP functions for home and office users. The ST780WL offers an additional 802.11g wireless LAN interface. Both IADs support ADSL2/ADSL2+ and are backward compatible to ADSL offering auto-negotiation capability.
Voice over IP Features
* Call Feature: basic outgoing and incoming call, Call Waiting, 3 Way Conference Call,
Call Transfer, Caller ID, Message Waiting Indication, Call Hold, Call Back on busy,
Call Forward unconditional, Call Forward on Busy, Call Forward on No Reply
* Call Control: MGCP (RFC2705) or as standard SIP (RFC3261)
o ADSL (8M down, 800kbit/s up)
o ADSL2+ (24M down, 1.2M up
o ADSL2+ Annex M (24M down, 2.4M up)
o Level 3 FXO
o 4 ports 10/100 BaseT Switch
o 2 Voice port (FXS
o Wi-Fi* 802.11b/g
* IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
* Data Rate:
o 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mb/s for 802.11g
11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mb/s for 802.11b
* Supports WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) mechanism with 64-bit or 128-bit key length
* Supports 802.1x, WPA and WPA2
* Supports the Access Control function: only registered WLAN clients can be allowed to associate to this IAD.
* SSID can be hidden for added security.
* Supports multiple levels of IP QoS with ACK prioritisation for increased throughput(aka 'Turbo' mode)
* 'Flexiport' VLAN operation for service-to-port mapping, bridged, routed and multi-PVC support.
* NAT, Multi-NAT, Hyper-NAT, NAT hair-pinning
* Stateful Inspection Firewall
* Intrusion Detection System