|Brand Name:||Charak Pharma||Place Of Origin:||India|
|1) Obesity/Overweight |
2) Obesity in patients with diabetes and / or hypertension.
Adult: Two tablets two to three times a day.
Children: One tablet two to three times a day.
|1) Obenyl helps in weight-redution without any side-effects. |
2) Reduces the weight by reducing fat; fats contribute to weight gain.
3) Reduces water retention of the body (Diuretic action).
|DO'S AND DON'TS|
1) Practice diet control.
2) Prefer bland diet and warm water for drinking.
3) Eat wheat, barley and maize and among vegetables consumption of bitter gourd, long gourd and drumstick is recommended.
4) Practice brisk morning walk at least for 30 minutes.
5) Practice stress management by meditation, yoga postures etc.
1) Avoid sweet and dairy products.
2) Avoid intake of rice and potatoes, which contains lots of carbohydrates.
3) Avoid fried oily and non-vegetarian food.
4) Among fruits avoid banana, chikoo, grapes and pineapples.
5) Avoid sedentary habits, excessive sleep.
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Healthcare,Cosmaceuticals,Neutraceuticals,Ayurvedic,Herbals|
|Product/Service (We Buy):||OTC|
|Number of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Main Customers:||Mag Pharm|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||61% - 70%|
|Total Annual Purchase Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||3,000-5,000 square meters|
|Number of Production Lines:||Above 10|
|Number of R&D Staff:||11 - 20 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||11 - 20 People|
|Management Certification:||HACCP ISO 9001:2000 ISO 9001:2008 QS-9000 ISO 14001:2004 ISO/TS 16949 SA8000 ISO 17799 OHSAS 18001 TL 9000|
|Contract Manufacturing:||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|