|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||Terminalia Extract||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||Fruits||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||Can,Drum,Plastic Container|
|Place of Origin:||Uttar Pradesh India||Grade:||Medicinal and Cosmetic||Brand Name:||Mother Herbs|
|Model Number:||Natural Extract||Common name:||Beleric, Belliric Myrobalan|
|Packaging Detail:||HDPE Drums, Aluminium & GI Drums, Fiber & Tea Bags, Cartons|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
Terminalia Belerica Extract shows scavenging activity against mitochondrial lipid per-oxidation
- Decrease cholesterol level
Active Ingredient : Tannins 40% & Tannins 60%
Common Name : Beleric, Belliric Myrobalan
1. It shows scavenging activity against mitochondrial lipid peroxidation.
2. It causes significant decrease in cholesterol level.
3. It shows antimicrobial activity against bacteria and virus.
4. It shows significant inhibition of microsomal lipid peroxidation and reduction in triglyceride levels in liver.
5. It show reduction in total acidity and peptic activity and increase in mucin content.
2. It is used in dyspepsia, flatulence, dipsia, and vomiting.
3. It is used in ophthalmopathy, strangury, splenomegaly, cephalagia and general debility.
4. It is useful in skin diseases, leucoderma and greyness of hair.