|Product Type:||Fruit Oil||Type:||Olive Oil||Grade:||Extra Virgin|
|Processing Type:||Cold Pressed||Cultivation Type:||Common||Packaging:||
Glass Bottle,Bulk,Can (Tinned),Drum,Mason Jar,Plastic Bottle,flexitank, IBC.
|Purity (%):||100%||Volume (L):||250ml/500ml/750ml/1L||Certification:||iso 9001|
|Place of Origin:||ES,Spain||Brand Name:||JOSE GALAN||Model Number:||3|
|Use:||Cooking||variety:||50%Picual and 50% Cornicabra||From:||Spain|
|Other name:||Extra Virgin olive oil||Natural variety:||plant extract||Brand:||JOSE GALAN|
|Usage:||Cooking all types of food and frying||Color:||Gold Color||Extract method:||Cold press technology|
|Packaging Detail:||Volumes - 250ml, 500ml, 750ml. 1L Unit per box - 24, 15, 12, 12 Gross Weight per box(KG) - 12.00 Kg, 13.95 Kg, 14.60 Kg, 18.41Kg Boxes per 20FT - 1800, 1800, 1490, 1150 Gross Weight (KG) - 21600Kg, 25110Kg, 21754Kg, 21172Kg|
|Delivery Detail:||21 working days after receive LC or TT and confirm labels|
50% Picual and 50% Cornicabra.Fruity and strong flavour from Southern Spain Area. Max Acidity: 0.4
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
50% Picual and 50% Cornicabra
Fruity and strong flavour from Southern Spain Area.
Max Acidity: 0.4 Suitable for cooking all types of food and for frying
|Free Acidity ( % Oleic Acid )||0,29%|
|Peroxide value ( m.e.q. of 02 / Kg. oil )||8,1 meq|
|Absorbency in ultra-violet : K 270 = 0,13; K232 = 2,02|
|PNT-RT-03||ΔK < 0,00|
|* Fatty Acid Composition : ( Quantitative % ) :|
|* Trans fatty acids : C18:1T = 0,005 %|
|PNT-RT-04||C18:2T+C18:3T = 0,006 %|
|* Stigmasta-3,5-diene = 0,11 ± 0,03 ppm.|
THE MOST IMPORTANT BENEFITS OF EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
1. Its Natural! -The best of olive oil benefits. Extra Virgin olive oil is nothing but fruit juice extracted
mechanically from olive fruit. There is no heat or chemicals used in the extraction process.
2. Flavour - It just tastes good. For some people who just don`t like the bitter characteristic of some
oils, there are olive varieties known for their mild flavour and olive oil pressed ripe olives is smooth and
3. Nutritinal Value - Vitamins E, K, and A as well as polyphenols,squalene, oleocanthol, triterpenes
and hundreds more micronutrients make olive oil a healthy choice.
4. Oleic Acid - Oleic acid (Omega 9) makes up 55 - 85% of the fatty acids in olive oil. Oleic acid aids
in keeping our arteries supple and helps prevent cancer.
5. Hydrogenated Oils - Olive oil is not hydrogenated oil. Hydrogenation creates dangerous trans-fats
found in margarine and many other packages foods.
6. Heart Health and Cholesterol - Extra Vigin Olive Oil is hight in polyphenols ( a powerful antioxidant)
and monounsaturated fat which contributes to lowering bad cholesterol.
7. Cancer - Researchers at the University of Oxford believe that olive oil may be just as effective in the
prevention of colon cancer. A diet rich in olive oil has been shown to reduce the incidence of colon, breast
and skin cancers.
8. Blood Presure - Studies now indicate that Extra Virgin Olive Oil may help to lower blood pressure.
Patients were able to reduce or eliminate the need for medications when olive oil was consumed on a
9. Alzheimer - This disease is associated with the clogging of arteries caused by choresterol and
saturated fat. Replacing other fats with olive oil will reduce the risk.
10. Gallstones - Olive oil promotes the secretion of bile and pancreatic hormones naturally and lowers
the incidence of gallstones.
There are more olive oil benefits. Its great for Skin and Hair Care, used in natural remedies, and is more
versatile cooking oil than you may think.
250ml, 500ml, 750ml and 1L GLASS
1L, 2L, 5L PET
200ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L and 5L TIN
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Olive oil,Extra Virgin olive oil,pomace olive oil,export oil,Oil bottling|
|Number of Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100%|
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||5,000-10,000 square meters|
|Number of R&D Staff:||11 - 20 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||11 - 20 People|
|Management Certification:||ISO 9001:2000 ISO 14001:2004|
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|