|Products Status:||Stock||Type:||Other||Operating Systems Supported:||Windows|
|Version Type:||Home||Brand Name:||Sactech India ERP||Model Number:||Sactech ERP|
|Place of Origin:||Maharashtra India||ERP:||Tailoring Software|
For tailoring shops. Manages the customers, booking, workers wages & suppliers and gives instant status report of work process.
Software for Fulfilling the needs of ladies and gents tailoring shops. It manages the customers, booking, workers wages, and suppliers and gives instant status report of jobs in processing.
Registration of the customers. Customers can be searched by their Registration number or
name or phone number.
Database of customers measurements. Each customer’s measurement will be recorded
While booking the system will show the measurement of the customers and if not recorded
earlier, can be added with a few clicks
Each booked job will be available in a list to send cutter and tailor. The system will record
the wages of this job in respective cutter and tailor account automatically. Status of a
tailoring job in hand will instantly be available.
Complete inventory control for readymade garments and clothes that the tailoring shop
may have for sale. Stock, sale and purchase reports will be available.
System will maintain the suppliers and accounts and payment record.
System will maintain the customers account and will reflects previous outstanding, if any in
new booking receipt.
You will be prompted for user name and password.
Here you can navigate through drop down list from menus.
First you need to define your suits. For this from top menu click on “Suits” and from drop down menu select “Suite details”
1. Insert Suite Name i.e. Shirt, Coat, Suite etc.
2. Insert your tailoring rate
3. Insert Stitcher rate. I.e. how much you are paying your stitcher for stitching a shirt
4. Insert cutter rate.
5. One by one completes your stitching/tailoring range.
Manage measurement parameter
Click on “Suits” in top menu and than click on “Manage Measurements” in drop down menu that open. Here you can add, delete, edit measurement parameters.
1. From top menu click on “Staff” and than select from drop down menu “New staff Entry”
2. One by one fills form for all of your staff
If you don’t offer ready made garments or cloth for sale you may skip this.
1. from top menu click on “File” and than click on “New Products” in drop down menu that opens
2. In 1st filed give its type whether a “ready made” or cloth
3. Against column of “Product Name” and also give its sale and purchase price
4. Time to 1st booking through tailoring software ……
1. Click on “New Booking” from the File menu
2. If it is a new customer click on new customer and fill his info
3. For repeating customer, you can search the customer by Customer Name
4. Select category, by default it is tailoring.
5. Choose suite from list. Rate will appear give quantity and click on add button. One by one you can add many suites
7. Measurement details box measuring parameter of all booked suits will appear. You just need to add measurement against each parameter. In case of repeated customer measurement will also appear. You can edit it instantly if required so
8. In T amount billing amount will show. In received box you can give amount have a received from customers
9. If paying party is different customer than click on “Add to Acct” to add this bill to his account otherwise click on “Save” You can print the bill
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Building Automation & Process Automation,Web Development,Specail Purpopose Machine,3D Modelling,Software|
|Number of Employees:||51 - 100 People|
|Main Markets:|| North America
|Main Customers:||Honeywell Automation India Limited,Schneider Electric INC.,CIMAC FZCO Dubai|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||41% - 50%|
|Total Annual Purchase Volume:||Below US$1 Million|
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People|
|Number of QC Staff:||5 - 10 People|