notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

(china) Wholesale organic fresh ginger price

  • 15-29 Tons
    $789.00
  • >=30 Tons
    $748.00
Quantity:
- + Tons available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
2 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 15 Tons)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 15 Tons)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 15 Tons) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Style:
Fresh
Type:
Ginger
Variety:
Old Ginger
Cultivation Type:
COMMON
Certification:
ISO9001
Weight (kg):
0.2
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
New Yang Shan
Model Number:
100g, 150g, 200g and up
skin color:
Bright Yellow
flesh color:
yellow
tasty:
spicy
flavor:
delicate flesh
Origin:
shandong ,China
Crop:
2019
Packing:
mesh/carton
Quality:
premium quality
Varieties of ginger:
fresh/dried
Price Term:
FOBqingdao

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
50X30X20 cm
Single gross weight:
10.600 kg
Package Type:
BOX OR BAG
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Tons) 1 - 28 >28
Est. Time(days) 2 To be negotiated
Product Description
Name:
 Chinese  Ginger 
Sizes:
50g-100g up; 150g up; 200g up;250g up; 300g up.
Variety:
fresh ginger, fat ginger,dried ginger
Packing:
Inner packing: carton/mersh bag
Outer packing: tray
Conveyance:
10kg/ctn 2500ctns/40RH 10kg/pvc box 2600ctns/40RH (150g)
2300ctns/40RH(350g)
20kg/mesh bag 1300meshbag/40RH
30LBS/pvc box 1728ctns/40RH
Place of Origin:
Shandong,China
Delivery:
2-3days after deposit
Characteristic:
shiny yellow color, Clean, no rot and pest
wonderful spicy flavor, delicate flesh, nice alimentation
enduring stored
shelf life is long
Harvest time:
November
Supply period:
All the year round
Processing:
Cleaning the skins
Drying the skins by sunshine
FOB Price:
USD1190/tons
Shipment port:
Qingdao port of China
Nutrients:
Calories 31 kcal Protein 2.6 g
Thiamine 0.17 mg Calcium 244 mg
Riboflavin 0.06 mg Magnesium 60 mg
Niacin 1.4 mg ron 6.8 mg
Carbohydrates 5.8 g Manganese 0.77 mg
Dietary Fiber 1 g Zinc 0.55 mg
Copper 0.14 mg Carotene 16.6 mg
Potassium 340 mg Phosphorus 69 mg
Retinol equivalents 74 mg Selenium 2.1mg
Terms of payment:
T/T, L/C,or other method of payment
Payment Informtaion:
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
Detailed Images
Packing & Delivery

Packing:

Inner packing: carton/mersh bag
Outer packing: tray
Delivery:

1)  5 days after deposit.

2)  Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature: 3-6°C


Contact Us