1/4" Barb Soda Cornelius Kegs Draft Beer Gas Ball Lock Quick Disconnect
1. Easy to use. Tubing quickly attaches to these fittings.
2. Quick Removel of the tubing for cleaning. Traditional disconnects require a screwdriver to remove the clamp.
3. Secure. Tubing seats very tightly and will not leak! Guarantee quality and ensure a solid connection with your keg post.
4. Includes both disconnects and 2 push in fittings.
5.Compatible with only 5/16" outer diameter tubing.
1. Can your brewing equipment make both lager and ale?
A: Yes, our beer brewing equipment can make both lager and ale.
2. How to achieve temperature control?
A: The PLC or digital dispalyer could control the temperature by connecting with the PT 100 sensor. The brewing tanks with rock wool to keep warm, the fermenters and bright beer tank with PU as cooling jacket to keep cool.
3. Is it possible to supply installation in our country?
A: Yes, we could supply our clients over sea service and direct the installation and brewing.
4. What type of control system?
A: Our control system is PLC control, also pass the CE.
5. Do you arrange the shipping?
A: Yes, we can help you to book the shipping if needed.