Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Online support
industrial activated carbon water filter
Flow rate, T/H:
water treatment appliances
SS or PVC
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1000LPH Water Refilling Station Machine atomatic valve/RO System Plant water treatment appliances factory price is packed in woodencase or protection warp carton.
1 - 1
2 - 5
To be negotiated
1000LPH Water Refilling Station Machine/RO System Plant water treatment appliances factory price
Parts are in RO System
1. Water tank: storage of tap water, to solve the problem of insufficient tap water pressure and the back booster pump due to the impact of insufficient water, reduce the failure rate
2. Booster pump: equipped with a stainless steel pump, to provide sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration.
3. Quartz sand filter: mainly remove the mud, suspended solids and large particles in the tap water. 4. Carbon filter: mainly remove organic substances, residual chlorine and odor in tap water. 5. Water softener filter: mainly remove the calcium and magnesium in tap water, reduce the hardness of water.
6. Security filter: further filtration, protection of reverse osmosis membrane. 7. High pressure pump: provide enough pressure for reverse osmosis system. 8. Reverse osmosis unit: the core part of pure water equipment, the production of high-purity water. 9. Pure water tank: storage pure water, can change the size of the water tank,after the below process,The water result is pure enough for different application.
The multi-media water filter systems operate for much longer periods of time (five or more times as long at the same filtration rate) before backwashing is necessary because the bed can hold more turbidity. Turbidity is trapped and held throughout the entire bed depth, rather than the top one or two inches.
Multi-media filtration is much better suited for use in a closed pressure tank since cracking of the bed, and subsequent breakthrough of turbidity is virtually eliminated and the need for visual inspection is unnecessary. The use of pressure tanks (rather than open basins or filters) is an obvious advantage for point-of-use filtration and could also be of real importance in the filtration of small community water supplies. More rapid filtration flow rates in multi-media filtration allow the use of smaller diameter tanks with equal or better results. A very high degree of clarity is achieved in the filtered water because of the fact that the finer particles of garnet at the bottom trap finer turbidity particles.
Another important advantage is that multi-media water filters can clarify water at a much higher flow rate than a single-media sand filter. This is 14 to 15 gpm per square foot of bed area, as compared to 2 gpm per square foot of bed area. This is a very important difference in the production of filtered water.
Filter Media Types:
1. Manganese Greensand media is treated siliceous material for treating water containing iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide through oxidation.
2. Anthracite is recommended as a filter medium where additional silica in the water is not desirable and can remove lighter weight turbidity. Anthracite is typically used in applications where silica pick-up is undesireable.
3. ProSand is based on a rare natural mineral. Its unique properties radically improve the performance and cost of media filtration.
4. Calcite media is specially graded calcium carbonate compound for neutralizing acid with consistent dissolving rates for water treatment.
5. Filter AG is non-hydrous silicon dioxide with many advantages for the reduction of suspended matter. 6. Activated carbon medium is used to remove taste, odor, organic contaminants, and chlorine as well as being used in many drinking water applications.
7. Sand is the most common filter media. Generally, fine mesh sand is coupled with a course grain support bed to remove suspended solids and turbidity. Graded in various ranges, CHUNKE sand can be used as filtration medium or underbedding depending on particle size and application.
8. Gravel has a highly spherical shape that promotes good flow and even distribution in support beds.
9. Multimedia is required when maximum quality water is required and unwanted sediment is too small to be removed by standard media. It consists of multiple layers of increasing grain size to remove sediment as small as 10 microns.
Filter rate (m3/h)
Simplified height (mm)
Packaging & Shipping
Stainless steel industrial activated carbon water filter packed in woodencase.
We have experienced and well educated team to understand customer demand and solve their problems. At the project, we can send our engineers to customer side.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? A: Yes, we are a manufacture with designing, manufacturing, marketing and exporting.We have experience over 20 years.Our plant is 3000m³.
Q: What's the information you need to know before order? A: what's your raw water ? B: what's the capacity per hour of the equipment ? C: What’s the application of purifier water ?
Q:Which machine should I choose? A:It depends on your raw water quality and your requirements.
Q: What is your terms of payment ? A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 40% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: How long is your delivery time? A: Generally it is 15-30 days, Depends on your project. Q:How can you control the quality and delivery? A:Production strictly according to CE / ISO standards. B:All our machines will be tested before packaging. wooden packaing is strong and safety for long delivery. Q:What’s your warranty? A:Our warranty is 1 year. But normally, our machine can work 5 years before repair.