10BBL craft beer brewing equipment
1. Introduction of beer brewing equipment
•10BBL craft beer brewing equipment is a set of technological
equipment for the production of "live" and filtered beer.
•This is an excellent design solution interior and a powerful marketing tool.
• The whole set equipment is completely made of sus304, and sus316 for special request.
• The brewhouse can be designed as steam heating, electric heating and direct fire heating
according to customers' technological requirement.
• The glycol jacket of fermentation tanks adopts dimple jacket.
• The jackets are provided at tank body and conical bottom to effectively increase
the cooling speed.
• And its heat exchanging area of jacket of different proportions can be allocated
according to customers.
2. Specifications of 10BBL micro beer brewing equipment
Note: 1hl=100liter, 1Gallon=3.7854liter, 1Barrel (BBL) =117Liter.
3. Product Display of 10BBL beer brewing equipment
Here I would like to show you our equipment by the brewing process
Barley malt crushing in Grain miller of 10BBL beer brewing plant.
Then the malt is transported to Mash/Lauter tank in Brewhouse Unit
Brewhouse Unit of 10BBL beer brewing equipment
Mash tank for mashing processing
Normally we accept the infusion method. Mashing usually takes 1 to 2 hours.
Steps as follows:
1) Firstly, bring in the 35-37 Celsius hot water from hot water tank, put the malt and then steep the malt for 30 minutes.
2) Secondly, rise the temperature to 45-52 Celsius by adding hot water. Keep this temperature for 30 to 60 minutes
3) Thirdly, rise the temperature to 63-72 Celsius by adding hot water. Keep this temperature for 30 to 60 minutes
4) At last, rise the temperature to 76-78 Celsius by adding hot water. Keep this temperature for 10 minutes
Here the malt mashing is over, we get the wort and then go to lauter by false bottom(filter) in Mash/Lauter tank.
Lauter tank: seperate the spent malt and wort.
Transfer the clear wort into Kettle tun and add suitable percentage hot water for wort boiling about 1 hour.
During boiling process, put hop into boiled wort.
After boiling, there are a little hot break in wort. The whirlpool process can remove them.
The wort go to whirlpool in a certain speed by a Tangential whirlpool inlet on kettle/Whirlpool tank.
Hot water tank
Supply hot water for mashing and boiling processes.
Transfer the wort into heat exchanger after whirlpool, cool the wort to fermentation temperature by
city water and glycol water.
10BBL and 20BBL Beer Fermentation tank
Transport the wort to fermenter for beer fermentation after heat excahnger.
Larger beer need two weeks fermentation cycle and Ale beer is 7-10 days.
10BBL and 20BBL Bright beer tank
Bright tank is suggested if you wan to bottle beer or conditioning and maturation after fermenting
V Chilling unit of 10BBL beer brewing plant
The fermented temperature is adjusted by Glycol chilling unit (glycol water tank and chiller)
What is the difference between large beer and ale beer? Larger beer use larger yeast and fermented in 8-15 Celsius,
while Ale beer use ale yeast and fermented in 15-23 Celsius
VI Controller of 10BBL beer brewing plant
Control and display the mashing, boiling, fermenting and condition temperature.
Control the VFD of pump and motor. We have digital controller and PLC controller for option
VII CIP Cart Unit of 10BBL beer brewing plant
CIP with separate controller can move easily to clean all the tank
One is Caustic Tank with a bimetal thermometer, one tank is Sterilization Tank.
3. Packaging & Shipping of micro beer brewing plant
Two CE certifications:
Tiantai have two CE certifications, one is Related to Ce Directives: 2014/68/E Pressure Equipment ,
the other one is Related to CE directives: 2006/42/EC machinery and 2014/35/EU low voltage CE Certification.
Tiantai have passes ISO certificated, we operate 5S management, Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu,
Shitsuke, to pursue higher quality of tanks.
Manufacture license of special equipment Certification:
This special license can allow us to manufacture for some special pressure equipment.
5. Flow chart of brewing process of of micro beer brewing plant