1121 (world longest grain rice )

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$700.00 - $725.00 / Tons | 20 Tonne/Tonnes (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Rice
Texture:
Soft
Kind:
Basmati Rice
Variety:
Long-Grain Rice
Style:
Fresh
Cultivation Type:
GMO
Color:
White
Broken Ratio (%):
0.5 %
Max. Moisture (%):
13 %
Admixture (%):
2 %
Crop Year:
2014
Certification:
haccp
Place of Origin:
Chandigarh, India
Brand Name:
mirab
Model Number:
NA
Packaging & Delivery
Port
MUNDRA

 

Our Services

 

 

Our Services

 

We never compromised on the quality and services provided to the customer. The organization has extensive knowledge to meet international standards of quality and excellence.

 

Company Information

 

With its strong support from supply chain framework, the company promises to source and supply the goods of highest standard around the world.

Mission: Quality assurance and on-time delivery is of prime importance to us and this gives us a strong edge in a very competitive market.

Vision: To become best global export company and to provide quality products and services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.

Values: Our growth and success are through the maintenance of our quality standards.

Purpose: We strive to supply our customers with the best quality goods at competitive prices at all times.

 

FAQ

1.Will you customize the packing design?

   Yes, we do printing in the bag as per buyers requirement.

 

2.What is the payment terms?

   30% advance and remaining 70% as confirmed, irrevocable LC

3.What is the lead time?

   Within 20-30days from the date of advance payment & LC confirmation.

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories:

Agriculture > Grain > Basmati Rice (115016700)