E-link Port PoE Extender has 2 10/100M LAN ports, among them, one for power input, the other for power output. Comply with 10/100BASE-TX,IEEE802.3af(PoE). Power input for single port is 13W. Power output for single port is 12.2W.
4-Ports PoE Extender has 5 10/100M PoE ports, among them, 1 port for power input, and others for power output. Comply with 10/100BASE-TX, IEEE802.3at (power-in) /IEEE802.3af(power-out). The power input is 25.5W in total. Power output for single port is 15.4W( max).
PoE Extenders can increase the transmission distance forEthernet data and PoE power up to 120m via Cat5 UTP cables. It offers you great flexibility to extend the distance of PoE.
· Comply with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet.
· 10/100M Supported.
· Extend the range of PoE an additional 120 meters.
· Automatically detects and protects PoE equipments from being damaged by incorrect installation
· Plug-and Play no configuration required
· 4-Ports PoE Extender can forward both Ethernet and PoE power for 4 terminal equipments via Cat5 UTP cables
· 1-Ports PoE Extender can forward both Ethernet and PoE power for 1 terminal equipments via Cat5 UTP cables
· Used with AP, IP camera, IP telephone and the other network equipments in the situation of the lack of power line or far away from the power outlets.
· Installed at hotels, schools, buildings, villages, etc.