12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month for 12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved
Packaging & Delivery
12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved package: Packed in the carton in good quality
Product Name:12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved
Dry chemical fire extinguishers are usually rated for multi-use, and have more than one designator (A-B, B-C, or A-B-C, etc).
It is important to have the correct dry chemical fire extinguisher as each is filled with a different chemical. A general purpose fire extinguisher with a rating A-B-C is usually suitable for most homes, and many businesses, depending on the particular hazard.
The advantage to dry chemical is that they leave a blanket of residue over the fire preventing reigniting.Pressurized Dry Chemical Extinguishers are the most common types of extinguishers used for building protection, are easy to operate and comply with all coderequirements. These economical extinguishers come in all designs, types and shapes.
Specification of 12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved
Outside cylinder diameter
Minimum wall thickness
Propellant gas cartridge capacity
18.53 kg approx
Working pressure at 20°C
Use limit temperature
12kg powder ABC-model HJ ABC Universal manufactured by Suzhou wuyue Synthetic Chemical Factory
Sample shows of 12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved
Pls see kinds of marine fire extinguisher
OurMarine fire extinguisherfactory
1.we have our own factory.the quality of our products can be guaranteed.
2.The best quality,service and team are our aim all the time.
3.our products enjoy high reputation in the world.
4.we can provide resonable price for you.
How to use fire extinguisher
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to have read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
Welcome your inquiry about our 12kg Marine fire extinguisher with CCS and CE approved !