14500 3.2v 500mah AA lifepo4 battery toys li-ion battery
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Cycle life:
- Continuous working current:
- peak working current:
- Charging current:
- top type:
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Multiple of
- Package size per batch:
- 36X30X26 cm
- Gross weight per batch:
- 9.0 kg
- Package Type:
- Poly Bag/pieces Package or Custom-made Package Mode of Transport: By UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT( It takes 3-5 days to arrive); by air cargo( It takes about one week to arrive); by sea shipment ( It takes about one month to arrive).
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
|Minimum capacity||500mAh(0.2C discharge)|
|Discharging cut-off voltage||2.75V|
|Standard charging||0.2C /3.65V|
|Max charging||1.0C /3.65V|
Battery pack impedance
Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
|Discharging: -20°C ~60°C|
Storage (At 50% SOC and specified temp,
recoverable capacity in % vs time )
(12 months ≥85% )
(6 months ≥85% )
(1 month ≥90% )
|20±5℃ is the recommended storage temperature|
There should not be any remarkable scratches, cracks,
bolts, cauterization, deformations, swelling, leakage
and so on the surface of the cell.
GB/T 18287-2013,IEC/EN61960, UL1642
Intelligent Battery Pack Design
Environmental Friendly Chemistry
High Energy Density
High Power Density
Fast Charge Capability
Excellent Cycle Life
Video Devices:MP3/MP4/MP5,digital camera,portable DVD,portable television,electronic cigarettes,electricity sound box,ect.
Portable Devices:GPS,PDA,E-book,PMP,PSP,laptop,walkie-talkies,portable medical device,etc.
Illuminate Devices:Miner lamp,search light,ect.
Others:Electric Toys,RC models,model aircraft,backup power,mobile power supply,hand electric drill,ect.
Precautions and Safety Instructions of Cylindrical Li-ion Battery
- Please pay attention to followings in case of batteries will have leakage, heat etc.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
- Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature as fire or heater. Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
- Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
- Do not short circuit. Otherwise it will cause serious damage of the battery.
- Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Do not strike, trample, throw, fall and shock the battery.
- Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
- Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
- Use the battery charger specifically when recharging.
- If the battery leaks and the electrolyte gets into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
- If the battery gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appears abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately stop charging, using, and remove it from the device.
- In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
- Tape the discarded battery terminals to insulate them.
- Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way charge, the prohibition reverse charges. If the battery positive electrode and the cathode meet instead, can damage the battery.
- Over-discharges: After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately cannot affect the use, but the long time excessively discharges can cause the battery the performance, battery function losing. The battery long-term has not used, has the possibility to be able to be at because of its automatic flashover characteristic certain excessively discharges the condition, for prevented excessively discharges the occurrence, the battery should maintain the certain electric quantity.
- Notice for Assembling Battery Pack: Shocks, high temperature, or contacts of sharp edge components should not be allowed in battery pack assembling process.
Storage of Cylindrical Li-ion Battery
- Batteries should be stored at room temperature (Temperature: 25±2℃;Humidity:(65±20% RH).
- Batteries are charged to about 30% to 50% of capacity.
- Batteries’storage voltage should be 3.3~3.4V .
- Batteries be charged about once per 3 months to prevent over discharge.
We participate in a variety of trade fairs twice every year .On Electronics Show we discuss with customers
about our products and help them solve questions face to face.We have established contacts with many
potential buyers from other places as America, Australia, Belgium, Israel,Germany, the Netherlands,
1. Q: What is minimal rated capacity?
A: minimal rated capacity is the capacity on 0.2 C discharge till the voltage tapered to 2.0V shall be measured after rested for 30min then finish standard charge.
2. Q: What is internal impedance?
A: Internal impedance is measured at AC 1KHz after 50% charge.
3. Q: What is standard charge?
A: Charging shall consist of charging at a 0.2 C constant current rate until the cell reaches 4.20V. The cell shall then be charged at constant voltage 0f 4.20 volts while tapering the charge current Charging shall be terminat ed when the charging current has tapered to 0.02 C. Charge time:Approx 6.0h,The cell shall demonstrate no permanent degradation when charged between 0℃ and 45℃
4. Q: What is standard discharge?
A: Batteries shall be discharged at a constant current of 0.2 C to 3.0 volts @20℃±5℃. If no otherwise specified, the rest time between Charge and Discharge amount to 30min.
5. Q: What is overcharge?
A: After normal charge, test the batteries’ initial state and capacity. Charge to 10.0V at 3C, then charge at CV mode to 0.01C. Observe battery’s variation of appearance.
6. Q:What is over discharge?
A: After normal charge, test the batteries’ initial state. When the batteries are normal, Discharge to 0V at 0.5C. Observe battery’s variation of appearance.
7. Q: What is external short-circuit?
,A: After normal charge, test the batteries initial state, Keep the battery into explosion protection cover, short- circuit the positive and negative terminals directly (general resistance shall be less than or equal to 50mΩ). Sto p the test when the temperature falls to 10℃ lower than the peak value. Observe the variation of the batteries’ appearance and temperature.
8.Q:How are chargers selected?
A:Selecting principles of chargers is as below:
(1)Voltage should be regulated by the safest voltage of chargeable cell * n (make the Lithium iron phosphate as 3.6 V and Ni- Co- Mn as 4.2 V);
(2)Current should be limited by the safe current of chargeable cell, and the customers’specific requirements also should be considered.
(3)If above 120W,chargers with aluminum alloy cooling fin or cooling fan will be suggested.
(4)If under 60W,chargers with plastic shell will be suggested.
You May Like
You May Like
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.