Flexible Blanking Plugs, Silicone Flangeless Plugs, EPDM Flangeless Plugs, Rubber Grommets, PVC Grommets, Blanking Plugs, Fir Tree Plugs,
Barrel Plugs, Parallel Plugs, Flexible Plugs, Threaded Plugs, Collar Plugs, Panel Plugs, USB Plugs, USB Port Covers and many more.
NBR, NR, EPDM,FKM, SBR, Silicone, Neoprene or Customized
According to the 2D or 3D technical drawing or samples
Silicone: 20~80 Shore A, Rubber 30~95 Shore A
designed by 3D high accuracy, almost no error
Diepressing or perfusion
Rubber Plugs Types and Practical Uses:
Rubber Plus Plugs
The rubber plus plug is designed with a 360° flange or pull tab,
making them useful in the manufacturing processes as well as shipping.
These types of plugs are often re-used.
The rubber t-plugs are typically tapered to allow insertion
into tubing ends, ports and threads, protecting the product during shipping
Electrical Connector Plugs
The electrical connector plug is most often used to
protect female threaded electrical connectors from oxygen, moisture and dust.
Rubber Washer Plugs
The rubber washer plug acts much like a rubber t-plug
but also mask the area surrounding the hole. Often used in paint,
powerder-coating, and plating. Usually made from high temperature
rated rubber, allowing them to be re-used.
Custom Rubber Plugs
Custom rubber plugs are designed to meet application
specific requirements such as temperature extremes, harsh chemical
interactions, high pressures, or applications requiring material certifications.
Our company had been founded in 2004,which is located in shenzhen city of China with the advantages of elegant environment and convenient transportation. ,with the area about 1000 square meters, the staff about 100 people, and one member of the shenzhen city rubber profession association member unit.
Why choose Fushiyuan ?----8 Reasons:
1. Qualification: 9/16" rubber cap
We have been in rubber & plastic industry for 9 years, in the past 9 years we accumulated a lot of work experience We have 8 x 200T imported vulcanizer machines, 1 x mixer, 1 x rubber mixing machine, 1 x rubber cutting machine, 2 x punching machines, 1 x vulcanization oven. Together with and well.trained and skilled workers do constitute our assets in this field, years partnership with Alibaba Group,..., these are all solid credibilities to justify your choice of us. rubber feet.
2.Competitive price: 9/16" rubber cap
We collocate materials by ourself instead of buying ready-made material, so the products’ cost is lower then others and our price is competitive.this advantage can help you get order from your clients.
3. Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Manufacturing Process: 9/16" rubber cap From molding to material preparation through production to quality control till delivery, these are all under our strict control, which means we can ensure perfect quality to supply.
4. Technology and Equipment: 9/16" rubber cap
We haveimported sophisticated machinery and gleaned much experience in rubber and plastic product manufacture. Whereas, some competitors just have some small facilities or are devoid of these equipment, some even outsources.
5. Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Quality and Service: 9/16" rubber cap Quality and service are our most-valued assets in our company. Regarding quality, from the start of our career, we have been pursuing "No Recycled Material But 100% Pure Original Material To Ensure Top Quality", our products meet standard of ROHS, , SGS, MSDS and REACH; In terms of service, we can promise whenever in need, pleasant attitude is to be delivered.
6. Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Color: 9/16" rubber cap
For your choice, every kind of color you can think of has been covered: We have veteran technologist in this area to get you exact color as the Panton color cards shows.
7. Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Lead Time: 9/16" rubber cap
Normally it costs you 10~12 working days for molding and the production around 7 days, but if there's stock available, delivery can be made upon the second your payment has been confirmed. Delayed delivery is by no means our choice.
8. Our Commitment
We do hope our customers know products well, so it can make communication easier, as the more buyers know te product, the easier they identify a good product, this makes sure our products can be better understood in aspects of quality and workmanship. In the course of our exchange, both parties can discuss more deeply about product and workmanship and even the whole industry status-quo and its future direction and more.
Product Manufacturing Process:
1. Product Design In this phase, all work are based on blueprint from buyers, if there's no such blueprint available, you can show us sample and we help design accordingly for your confirmation; In case both materials are unavailable, just the stuff that the product goes with is ok, we can discuss together to work it out, this won'tharge you anything, we promise.
2. Open Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Mold Molding is done through our CNC machine according to the design previously finished. For some silicon-based products, this has to take you more time as it is more complicated, it has to be subject to EDM process.
3. Material Mixing & Color Set Designated Panton color numbers or customeroffered color palette, we work out the amount of each ingredient, we're staffed with veterans of over10year experience, they can accurately figure out the constitution of each ingredient and minimize the color distortion.
4. Figure Out Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Hardness
We can ensure you that all our products are based on top grade material, no toxic and incrementally friendly, hardness canbe adjusted as per customer's requirement.
5. Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Prototyping Put the previously designed mold into vulcanizer and heat it. After this, modify it, wash it and try prototyping. Process done, set the time frame of multiple prototyping according to weight and size. 6. Rubber Toy Tyre / Shredded Tyres / Tyre Product Quality Check:
After prototyping, quality checking person checks one item after another according to order requirements so that mass production can be arranged. --shock abosrber
7. Final Touch, Quality Checking and Packing--shock absober
After production is finished, products have to go through final touch; perfect product for smooth edge. Then workers concerned check to make sure every finished product can be marketable. If it passes, the product moves to packing. In our factory, every packing is strictly compliant to order instruction. We can try our best to meet any special requirement that's feasible. When packing is done, sometimes our quality control team pick out some packings and exercise final quality check, if everything goes smoothly, the holistic process come to an end and the order waits to be shipped out, or we find out where the problem arise and start over from there .