CUT PRESSING TIMEin half and create flatter, more professional-looking blocks. Specially felted wool traps the heat of your iron and radiates it back through the fabric. This has the effect of pressing both sides of the fabric at the same time.
PREVENTS STRETCHINGof quilt blocks by gripping fabric with its dense interlocking wool felt fibers. Accurate pressing, without distortions or skewing, is the hallmark of an experienced quilter or seamstress, resulting in quicker and easier assembly.
100% PURE NEW ZEALAND WOOLis naturally fire-resistant and heat-absorbent. Used with dry heat, the Ironing Pad is suitable for use on any table, countertop or other surface without risk of scorching or burning.
HIGHLY PORTABLEand multi-functional, the Ironing Mat measures 14” x 14” x 1/2” so it folds to fit easily in your craft bag or luggage. Take your quilters wool ironing pad to quilting bees or use it when travelling so business attire always looks top-notch.
1. Can I mix different sizes in one order?
Yes, different sizes can be mixed in one order.
2. Can I add our logo and insert card? Yes, The logo and insert card can be customized
3. Is the sample free supplied? Actually it depends on the samples quantity. Usually we offer free samples.
4. How long can we get the sample? It's about 2-3 days to get the sample after receipt of the payment.
5. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a manufacturer who owns production lines and workers.