1L Red Fabric Softener Bottle/Plastic Detergent Bottle

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.28 - $0.45 / Pieces | 10000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Surface Handling:
Screen Printing
Industrial Use:
Chemical
Sealing Type:
SCREW CAP
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number:
GY-G905
Brand Name:
guoyu
Plastic Type:
HDPE
Capacity:
1000ml
Neck finish:
40/410
Color:
Customized
Printing:
Screen printing &Label printing
MOQ:
10000PCS
Packing:
Carton Box
Service:
OEM&ODM
Authentication:
ISO9001 2008
Port of export:
GuangZhou
Advanage:
good quality &best price
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
inner packing :pp bag ,outer packing :carton
Port
GuangZhou
Lead Time :
15-20 days after receive deposit

 

Product Description
Product name1L Red Fabric Softener Bottle/Plastic Detergent Bottle
MaterialHDPE
Volume1000ml
ColorCustomized
Available closureMist sprayer pump,Lotion pump,Trigger sprayer,Disc cap,Flip top cap,Screw cap,etc
SampleFree sample in stock color for your test
Lead time10-15 days after sample confirmed
DecorationPressure sensitive label application,hot stamping,silk screen printing
Payment termT/T, L/C
Packing

1.Outstanding export carton

2.Shipping marks can be printed on the carton as per      the customer's requirements.

ServiceOEM&ODM
AuthenticationISO9001 2008

Application

suitable for a range of applications including personal care product,chemicals,garden products,detergents and pet care .

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging:1.Inner Packaging: Polybag  (prevent dust and abrasion)

                    2.Outter Packaging: Outstanding export carton  (prevent dust, abrasion and squeeze)

Shipping: express courier, sea shippment or air shippment...

Our Services

1.Free sample can be provided if needed

2.High quality and competitive price here.

3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality 

6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

Company Information

Our company is a professional packaging company.We established in 2009 and have long-term relationship with customers from all over the world.Our packaging products are widely applied in daily commodity, cosmetics, Chemical oil etc. Such as shampoo bottle, detergent bottle,foam bottle,perfume bottle,cream jar,plastic cap and pump or sprayer, and so on.We have different designbottles provide to the customers,customers can print their logo on the bottle to sell their products.We also can provide from product design, mould development,safety test, manufacturing and logistics.

FAQ

1. Q: How can I get some samples?  

     A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

           for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.                  

           Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to 

              have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

 2. Q: Where is your factory?

     A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

           Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

3. Q: What's your MOQ?

     A:  10,000pcs.

4. Q: What's your delivery time?

     A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

5. Q: What's your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T. 

 

Blowing

injection

 

 

Printing

Testing

Welcome to contact us!

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: