digital ph meter
1.digital ph meter
2013 new ph107 cheap price yellow color digital ph meter 0.0 to 14.0 pH
Feature: This is an economic type ph meter with high precision,digital readout, large LCD display screen, waterproof design and high sensitivity. Very convenient to test ph value for lab and industry and other aspects, because of the cabinet appearance and light weight.
RH95% max,0-50 °C (32 to 122°F)
2. resolution:0.1 pH
3. PH meter range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
4. Accuracy: ±0.1pH(@20°C ±0.2pH
5 .Calibration: Manual, 1 point,
9. Operating Conditions:0 to 50°C (32 to 122F) RH max 95%
10. Battery Type:3 x 1.5V alkaline
11. Battery Life :Approx.150 hours of use
12. Dimensions:152 x 30 x 21 mm(5.9 x 1.2 x 0.8")
13. Weight:53 g
• Remove the protective cap. Do not be alarmed if white crystals
appear around the cap. This is normal with pH electrodes and
they dissolve when rinsed with water.
• Turn the meter on sliding the switch on the top.
• Immerse into solution up to the max immersion level.
• Stir gently and wait until the display stabilizes. Readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations.
• After use, switch off pH meter, use the water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
DO NOT USE DISTILLED OR DEIONIZED WATER FOR STORAGE PURPOSES.
• Large fluctuations in readings could be due to lack of calibration, dry electrode or rundown batteries.
• Immerse the tester up to the maximum immersion level in pH 6.86 buffer solution
• Allow the reading to stabilize and using a small screwdriver adjust the calibration trimmer to read 6.9.
Calibration is now complete.
ALWAYS USE FRESH BUFFERS FOR CALIBRATION.
When the meter cannot be switched on or the display fades, pull out the battery compartment and replace all three 1.5V batteries, while paying attention to their polarity. Batteries should only be replaced in a safe area using the battery type specified in this instruction manual.
1.Remove the protective cap.
2.Unscrew the plastic ring on the top of the electrode .
3.Pull out the electrode and replace it with a new one. make sure the gaskets are in place before screwing back the ring.