T-UV2hys dual band two way radio Each unit of two way radio transceiver is packed in a gift box, and each gift box is 25cm*17cm*6cm; 20PCS carton is 60cm*39.5cm*28cm; 40PCS carton is 60.5cm*39.5cm*54cm; 50PCS carton is 65.5cm*44cm*54.5cm.
Within 3-5 days after receive 100% payment
2015 Tri- Band handheld fm amateur 128ch radio(YANTON T-UV2D PLUS )
High Li-ion battery will keep users on line at a long time . ABS+PVC in the cover, the anti-tumble is strong and amazing.Companer functions and excellent voice speaker performance which help users to provide quality protection in daily communications and scheduling coordination.
1. Please contact us at first time for bulk order. Larger discount wait for you.
2. OEM/ODM service, we can design packing box and Logo mark the interphone as your requirement.
3. interphone Sample time: 7 days
4. Payment: T/T, Western union and Paypal
5. Warranty: One year for main body radio, 6 months for accessories
6. Lead time:3 days for 500 units,15 days for 10000units
7. Shipment ways: By sea or by air
Quanzhou YANTON Electronics Co.,Ltd is a professional radio manufacturer and exporter ,which has integrated in R & D, production, sales and service for seven years. Because of products innovation and production efficiency,we win a lot of OEM and ODE orders.Some of products have been gained FCC, CE SIRIM certification,and we have gained high reputation from our customers.
Why choose us?
1. Alibaba assessed 6 years gold supplier.
2. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
3. Well trained experienced staff reply all your questions.
4. Customized design is available, OEM are welcomed.
5. Fast delivery to customers all over the world after deposit.
6. 100% QC inspection before shipment.
7. One year warranty for interphone radios, six month for accessories.
Radio transceiver should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you to fulfill any warranty obligations and to enjoy this product for many years
Do not attempt to open the unit. Non-expert dealing with the unit may damage it.
When using regulated power supply, take notice of power voltage must be between 6V and 8V to avoid damage the radio
Do not store the radio under the sunshine or in hot areas. High temperatures will shorten the life of electronic devices, and warp or melt certain plastics.
Do not put the radio in dusty, dirty areas.
If it appears that the radio diffuses peculiar smell or smoke, please turn off it immediately and take off charger or battery in the radio, then contact with YANTON agency.