Water leak can cause large economic loss, to avoid expansion of damage caused by water leakage.
It will alarm as well as send out a sign to electric valve once the sensor detected water leaking
Electric valve automatically close the water power after received the sign
Provides reset switch to stop alarm
2-meter wire with sensor for long distance detecting
Usually suitable for underground reservoir of high building SPA and so on. You can also place it near toilets, basements, washing machines, air-condition machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, sinks, aquariums, sump pumps, water heaters, and anywhere with potential water damage
Protects you home by keeping the leak alert anywhere water leak is a potential danger
Accessories: 1. 6m sensor wire(8pcs) 2. AC adaptor12V- CE,UL approval 3. Control unit 4. electric ball valve(1/4",3/8" 1/2",3/4" and 1" for your selection)
3). Where we use
Leaky drain pipes
Hot water heater
Concrete block joints
4). Top 5 Places to install water leak detector
Under the Bathroom Sink
Behind a Leaky Toilet
Under a Dishwasher
By the Water Heater
Under the Refrigerator
Also widely used for swimming pool, air conditioner, hot water tanks, piping, washing machine, water treatment....
How to use
• Put the water sensor on the place where water leakage may happen
• Turn off the valve, and connect it to water pipe, to be sure the valve interface can not haveleaks, then the valve connected to the central unit
• Connect central unit to the AC power,(Power LED indicator will light up.Sound one beep andSensor LED will light from Sensor 1 to Sensor 8) press the OPENbutton to open the valve.
• Once leakage happens, when the water touch the water sensor, the central unit willimmediately sound warning toneand corresponding LEDlight up(until there is no detection of leakage,If more than one Sensor detected water leakage, allcorresponding LED will also light up ), then the valve will automatically shut off
• User can repair the place where water leak happens according to the audible alarm, andpress the RESET button to turn off the alarm
• After maintenance and all the leakage were repaired, press the OPEN button to open thevalve (you can also press the CLOSE button to test if the valve is working properly). press Reset button and resume to Standby state
• Keep the water sensor flat where water leakage may happen after sopping up the water, the device can be recycled
1. Even without electric ball valve, the central unit will operate, detect water leakage and sound warning tone but the sound level s a little smaller than with AC power 2.Central unit is not waterproof, Therefore please do not place the unit atwhere water may flow.
3. Do not place Sensor terminals on the metallic objects that may cause false warning sound.