Name: 2015 new black die-cast ceramic aluminum pot nonstick casserole
black die-cast ceramic aluminum pot
LFGB, FDA, RoHS
2 Layers No-stick Coating /Ceramic coating
Heat Resistant Paint/Metallic Paint
Place of Origin
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
1. Quality Materials.
2. Accecible Price
3. Simple and Attractive Design
4. Easy Clean Finish
1. Samples can be offered before order and for other lab testing.
2. New mould can be developed if needed.
3. Colour,type ,accessories and packing can be chosen as your requirement.
4. Any question will be appretiated no matter pre-sale or after-sale.
We are nicely outfitted with full set of office and manufacturing equipment, covering an area of 6,000 square meters and has a 4,000-square-meter warehouse. Our production equipments such as assembly line are provided by well-known manufacturers, with the spraying line especially produced by Fengyu
1. What is the cookware made of?
It is made of aluminum3003, with non-stick coating or ceramic coating over it.
2. What can I do before use?
Remove all lables and wash your new cookware throughly and allow it to dry. Pre-heat the pan then lightly coat the entire non-stick surface with oil to "condition" it.
3. How do I clean my pan?
Use a soft cloth or sponge along with soapy water to clean food particles after the pan cool down .It's safe and efficient.
4. How high can I heat my Zaixing kitchen ware on open flame?
It can be heated up to extremly high. We advise that setting the lower heat will prolong the life of the cookware.
5. Is it ok to use metalutensils when using my pan?
Actually, metalutensils will hurt the inner coating .So we recommend using the nylon as it will be keep the the surface in good condition for a longer lasting non-stick coating and void cutting on the cookware.
6. Is it necessary to season the interior of the pan?
Seasoning your pan twice a year is recommended for optimal performance of Zaixing cookware to prolong the using period of cookware.